Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Should A Woman reward her Man if he doesnt treat her Nice?
TOPIC: Should_A_Woman_reward_her_Man_if_he_doesnt_treat_her_Nice?
Created by: KM27
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are having this discussion I say If you treat me with respect & take care of my needs Then i will be glad to reward you with the opportunity of the Pleasures of SLS!!!!!!! He feels He should get & I get nothing Just need to perform & make him look good. I am very experienced in the lifestyle & a knock your socks off pleaser Please help me here people Im ready to cancell the SLS account & Leave him What is Fair ?????

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
I've heard it said that a pancake has two sides, no matter how thin you press it.

From reading the varied posts made here and other threads, my guess is that at least one side of this pancake has been burnt pretty bad.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5872 posts)
Something missing here....wonder what the rest of the story is...If this guy is actually as you portray him, no need to change anything, no matter who you go out with, he will not be scoring, ergo you get all of the enjoyment.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(768 posts)
As someone said in a post the lady owns the cookie jar. Really there should not have to be any discussion about this, RESPECT if he thinks it's all about him, he is so wrong. Reward, what reward he gets nothing for treating you like you are his ticket. If he thinks he is so special have him go bye bye, please and thank you are so little used, what he should be doing is making you so happy and pleasures that you would pleasure him anyway he wants because you would be happy and fulfilled. So I hope he gets the message you first than maybe he can have what you think he should or should not get. Please I would be honored to take you out for lunch or dinner, the rest would be your call.

Mendon VT
Username hidden
(1 post)
You're right. He needs to treat you right & not as his meal ticket to have fun. Men in the Lifestyle shouldn't have to be reminded how fortunate they are to have a spouse/girlfriend willing to participate in the Lifestyle.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3345 posts)
We are having this discussion I say If you treat me with respect & take care of my needs Then i will be glad to reward you with the opportunity of the Pleasures of SLS!!!!!!! He feels He should get & I get nothing Just need to perform & make him look good. I am very experienced in the lifestyle & a knock your socks off pleaser Please help me here people Im ready to cancell the SLS account & Leave him What is Fair ?????

Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Should A Woman reward her Man if he doesnt treat her Nice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.