Sharing a day you would like forget! : Swingers Discussion 115332
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSharing a day you would like forget!
TOPIC: Sharing a day you would like forget!
Created by: funluvin The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The worst day my wife and I encountered was when when we were at a club. We inquired about a lady that I played with on occasion ( the wife used to enjoy watching me with her) and found out she had passed away. We knew she had a cardiac condition but still it was a shock and we will miss her very much. At least she had fun till the end.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(48 posts)
:-) sounds promising and tempting

you definitely have a seductive way of getting what you want.............

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I know that 'M' that person is not really that bright making comments like that but to each their own, & I still wanna meet up with ya :)

who would not !!!!!

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Well sexy 'M' , you should know I wanna meet you but seems like you been avoiding me... I thought since that one person told me and everyone here that you were out of my league that you believed her :)

wanna take a trip to Michigan !

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
There are many of us here who are elated we finally have a President who cares about our country. W is someone who did incredible damage to the fabric and people of our country. We all love this country, so please don't imagine you love it more than anyone else.

John McCain's concession speach was graceful and we respect him for that. But his campaign was anything but graceful. It was mean, nasty, and hardly spoke of his vision for the country. It spoke of meanness and anger toward the person who is now to be our president. We don't respect him for that.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Yes, actually. Didn't go my way, but I will still always respect the office of the president no matter if "my" candidate is in there or not. I'm patriotic to the extreme and believe in America, so I will support the president, always have, always will, even if I am at best, wary. There just wasn't enough info, there still isn't, and it leaves me feeling that I'm standing on shaky ground when I should be feeling more stable about our country and the man who was elected to lead it.

I know this should go into the politics thread, but I hate those as they're confrontational and I just need a few minutes to cry a bit. McCain wasn't the strongest candidate, but he believes in this country and loves it and serves it, and his concession speech made me cry.

That's all. I'm not going to talk politics anymore in a swing thread, ok. I'd rather talk about sex.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Sharing a day you would like to forget: this one.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well lucky for me Diamond wants more than that :)

you do don't you ?????

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I, for one, like the flirting...it's that voyeur in me I guess!

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thanks Fun for the input, I knew it was a joke (well sometimes you never really know) also seems that comment got deleted on this thread so everybody wondering what the hell I was saying anyways :)

on the video always ok by me but DG will put her comment --I hope !

also will take all the pleasin I can get .............................

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Sharing a day you would like forget!