Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
1 to 10 of 276
User Details are only visible to members.
It's had to find senior couples who are still wanting to play where we live. Wife gets out of the mood when it's been awhile she had fun

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Age is a factor. We are not full swap either. Well, not yet. ??Smoking is a deal breaker. The list gets smaller. We prefer couples with bi/bi curious female. Smaller still. But every once and awhile the stars align and we have some fun. It's not a lifestyle but a sexy distraction in an already sexy relationship.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wife and I still very interested in sex, soft swap and nude beaches.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Wife and I fuck at least 5 times a week. The older she gets the more she wants. She loves it.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Keep that circulatory system popping, and everything else jumps right up into place.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2122 posts)
Wells ME,

I went into the Lobster Pound by Crescent Beach. My wife sitting on the seawall (she 5'9' and red hair). An older gent walked up to her, and asked if she was a Mermaid. She said, "No, Why??"

Because if you were, you couldn't run away from me.

When I came out, the 3 of us chatted for a while. He looked to be mid 60's TOPS. As he left, he said he was 79. Damn, he looked good for his age. Plus, he jogs/walks like 10 miles/day. Great opening line though....

Wells ME
Username hidden
(113 posts)
You're so very right, VJ, this whole business of staying alive - and I don't mean just maintaining a pulse - takes some work and a lot of passion for the game itself. Even with that, however, it does seem to get more difficult, as time goes on, to find others of either sex who are still vital, sensuous, sensual and sexual. There are far too many couch potatoes who have the notion that what's keeping them breathing is all their pills, but I'll offer you my personal guarantee that it just ain't so. To make a long story as short as I can here, a while back I met with a woman I hadn't seen since high school, and hadn't known well then, even though she was a BFF of a girlfriend of mine. Now prior to that I had been primarily going out with 50somethings, since there just didn't seem to be any women over that age who were sexually active or receptive. However, the second time this lady and I got together, we'd barely shut the door when we were at each other with a voracious hunger, and it went on for the three days that I was there. The lady is recently retired, quite interesting and very intelligent, and she does take very good care of herself, being highly conscious of her diet and nutritional regimen. I feel certain this contributes hugely to the fact that she is incredibly sensual and sexual, and this was made even more wonderful when I found myself lip to lip with a pussy that I can only say was that of a 16-year-old in its appearance and aroma - and yes, she's had several children. I truly didn't know that a woman of her age could get so wet, and in a matter of minutes, when she's turned on. At over 70, she's not only sexually adventurous, but enjoys a variety of toys as well. So yes, we're out here, and just need to do whatever it takes to find each other. And if you're not having the type and quality of sex you desire, then do something - or someone - different. One last thing, I'd mention is that like someone else mentioned here earlier, sex at our age is also enriched by the nature of our life experience at this point. No, not just our sexual experience, but by the bond that comes from having so much more to share and talk about before and after. A couple who've been around long enough for each to have paid some dues will just naturally accord each other the respect and understanding that comes with all that, which seems to make the sex even hotter and more meaningful. If you're at an age where you don't even buy green bananas, you better get out there and play while you can! Cheers!

Boerne TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
The only way do defeat aging is to hit the gym - walk or run - and eat right and sensibly

It will be great for your day to day life and your playtime!

J

Maitland FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'm still haveing fun with all types of people

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I think most women dont think they are very sexy after 60 and give up on the idea of sexual fun. I personally think older women are very sexy and wrinkles and age spots just add their beauty

Clyde NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
1 to 10 of 276
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.