Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game? : Swingers Discussion 235797
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSeriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are both in our late 50s and still going, going, going. We do have a SM friend who is also our age that joins us on occasions. But we play with couples that are our age and some in their late 60s! We still like going to parties and clubs. It's fun to watch the younger crowd! LOL! I think we will be in this until we die, or have some major health issue. We both eat right and exericse daily. That is the key! We also don't smoke! We drink red wine and only the hard stuff once in a while.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(209 posts)
Not sure if that was the reason for him passing, but what a way to go. We spent a weekend together, and he cum 3 times in 12 hours. His last load was as big as his first. His cock was almost as hard too.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(284 posts)
Jeez 315; maybe it was cumming 5 times in 6 hours that killed him! Ya think?

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
A year ago, I met with a cpl that was traveling thru my area. He was 71 bi and she was 69 and straight. He and I spent over an hour sucking and playing with each other, while she watched, masterbated and encouraged us. After a short break, I sucked him hard and he fucked his wife, with both of us enjoying the cream pie, he dropped in her. He and I enjoyed another prolonged suck session with him unloading another decent load in my mouth. They both said he had cum 5 times at a party over the course of 6 hours. And she had taken on 4 YOUNGER guys, during the same time. The only complaint, was she had some dryness in the beginning. It was a great time. I have learned since he has passed. She now lives with family.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(284 posts)
Nathan; We had the same thoughts here a few years back and decided to actually do something about it. The result; a very happy and growing group of Over-50 couples with monthly M&G's and moving house parties.

Feel free to copy our charter (St. Louis Area Over-50 Swinging Couples) and modify it to fit your needs if you want to try that solution. The only young hardbodies that we see are non-member guests of full members.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(778 posts)
We think, the wife and I both, believe there should be a meet and greet with the more mature couples in Jacksonville, FL. Most of the meet and greets we attend are couples in their 30s and 40s and when they find out you are 61 and 60 they shy away. We could teach these "kids" a thing or two about good sex, not the hit and run see ya style. Just because you are older does not mean you have to sit around and wait for death to tap you on the shoulder. For me and mine we will stop swinging when "both feet" hit the grave. For those couples out there in their late 50s and 60s never believe that age is a determining factor to stop having fun, remember age is just a number, a mind set. Party on, play safe! Send us the "Bird" if you are ever thru J'ville.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hi guys....there are still many 60+ swingers in and around Jacksonville. ...i have a playmate in duval county who has been interested in doing couples play....we are not married but we both are still active and seek friend couples to hang with....personally i have been to both PARADISE. Lakes and moon lakes in central fla....also a guest in the villages.... so yes couples over 60 are active.....if interested send the yellow bird and lets talk

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yep, still at it after 30 +years Still having fun. Not as many our age as before but we have some great friends and party when we can.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
In our 60's, still swinging and plan to keep at it indefinitely. As far we are concerned, chronological age is irrelevant when it comes to swinging. Age is just a state of mind which is influenced as much by social and cultural conditioning than anything else. Don't fall for it - REBEL! Think young, act young, dress hot and sexy, have great sex!

Melbourne FL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Bigduke, you bet! We're a mid 60s couple still going strong. Wander down to our waters and prepare to be boarded.

Joppa MD

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game