Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 307
User Details are only visible to members.
As RonKathy commented, the LS typically involves meeting people online and forming a mental image, and then meeting them in person. Both the visual and personality impressions matter. And yes, "you look and act just like we thought!" is rare and wonderful.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(480 posts)
OUH maybe the Gumby photos do not help... as we have no problems by putting both ourselves in the profile. what you see is what you get and most comment frequently about "wow you look just like your photos" as recently as two weeks ago with a great SLS person

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We understand the problem. We want couples close to our ages, but finding one where all four of us click -- i.e., feel good about it -- has been very difficult. There are fewer couples to pick from, because of age, and sometimes there is no physical attraction, sometimes the psychological chemistry isn't there, and sometimes distance and schedules don't mesh.

Birdsboro PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Everything works fine - so far, the only thing I have noticed with age is that recovery with (exercise and sex) takes longer. Now I am good for 2-3 times a night, if I did 7 times a night (all nighters) like I did in my 20s-30s it would put me in intensive care.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(91 posts)
fully functional and always ready

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
We are both 71 and he walks 3miles a day on the beach and is just as hot as he was when he played basketball in high school. He's 6'3 210 and other than a slight problem with ED, which he takes a pill for, he's so fabulous at his oral skills and intercourse skills any woman of any age would be thrilled to have him make love to them. I am a plus sized woman who truely wants sex every day. I was married for 37 years and have been a widow for the past 15 years. Our problem is he's married to a woman 10 years older than we are and has been married 46 years. She cut him off from all sex 30 years ago. She said she had no desire or urges to ever have sex again. It made her sick to think about it. This gentleman was my highschool sweetheart and 10 years ago we found each other again. Through the years he had to occasionaly seek out and entertain women coworkers to be able to share his sexual desires and to please these women. When we do have a rare occasion to be with each other we are so sexual with each other. I have to be honest I can't get enough of trying new things for this man and with him. We are so in love and both of us could truely have hot sex 3 times a day. Maybe one day we can be together forever and hopefully swing with others.

Lockhart FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
It all still works. Just read my profile. I'm single now too

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
To us chronological age is not an issue, physical condition and performance are. One of the benefits of the lifestyle is that many particiapants do try to stay in shape and maintain a heathy lifestyle. Regular exercise, especially weight training along with eating right DOES work. Conversely, sitting on the couch, drinking beer and eating chips does the reverse. We have met a number of couple in their mid 40s who seemed much older and could not perform.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(91 posts)
We are in our mid 60ies and still enjoy the lifestyle. Have many friends we get together with as time allows. Are snowbirds and will be in Florida this jan. feb. and mar. Feb. and Mar we will be in Wesley Chapel. Have two couples we have been friends with for several years. Would be nice to meet a few more. Life is good.

Valparaiso IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
@melonsandceam you're right on the money, I totally agree!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 307
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.