Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
1 to 10 of 280
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you checked out the Seniors Gone Wild group?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We are late 60s and we try to get out Friday evenings for our 'date night.' We tend to go to just a few places in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach area. We always kind of hope to encounter a like-minded couple to explore some possibilities. We often go to Hot Tuna, or to Dockside, and sometimes Mahi Mah's -- so far no luck. We heard at one time that there used to be some Meet & Greets in the area but haven't heard of any. Does anyone have any information about M & Gs in the area? (we do tend to like soft swing at first, more later...)

Norfolk VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Actually this game -- or should I say fantasy, is the best thing since yoga to keep one in good shape. If your not in good shape, you simply wont get many contacts, on line or at a club. We are near/at the 60 mark and many can't believe it. Maybe we are biased with a little senility creeping in, but we are in great shape, as good as we were in our 30s. We are very active, biking, skiing, SCUBA diving and sky diving in addition to golf, hiking etc. Now we are retired and seriously stick to the workouts, one might call us gym rats, and carefully watch our diet, follow the latest research, get enough sleep and don't drink or smoke. The doctors have asked us what we do to stay this healthy, we never mention our "secret". The only negative effect of age I can recognize is that we can't stay up all night like we use to and I am only good for about 3 times now. We have also lost much of our tolerance for immaturity.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Many many couples in the 60-70 range are very active around here.

In fact, at a recent gathering, after a long evening of play, 2 of my favorite couples, and I was conversing. One couple was celebrating 51 years of marriage, and the other was about to celebrate their 50th anniversary. The wives so eloquently joked to me that I was enjoying the privilege of fucking over a century of marriage.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12290 posts)
It's had to find senior couples who are still wanting to play where we live. Wife gets out of the mood when it's been awhile she had fun

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Age is a factor. We are not full swap either. Well, not yet. ??Smoking is a deal breaker. The list gets smaller. We prefer couples with bi/bi curious female. Smaller still. But every once and awhile the stars align and we have some fun. It's not a lifestyle but a sexy distraction in an already sexy relationship.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wife and I still very interested in sex, soft swap and nude beaches.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Wife and I fuck at least 5 times a week. The older she gets the more she wants. She loves it.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Keep that circulatory system popping, and everything else jumps right up into place.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2124 posts)
Wells ME,

I went into the Lobster Pound by Crescent Beach. My wife sitting on the seawall (she 5'9' and red hair). An older gent walked up to her, and asked if she was a Mermaid. She said, "No, Why??"

Because if you were, you couldn't run away from me.

When I came out, the 3 of us chatted for a while. He looked to be mid 60's TOPS. As he left, he said he was 79. Damn, he looked good for his age. Plus, he jogs/walks like 10 miles/day. Great opening line though....

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
1 to 10 of 280
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.