Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game? : Swingers Discussion 235797
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSeriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The waiting room at my urologist's office seems to be quite popular.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8444 posts)
I would just like to find a place where older single guy's are welcome.

Tecumseh MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yep....still playing at 69 and 70. Wish we could find people in the little State of New Hampshire!

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Yep, would seem there are a bunch of us around, just not in our back yard.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
Yes we still in the game I'm 62 and she will be 58

Bremen GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Welcome Billybob! Nice to see more BabyBoomers (the ones who invented the sexual revolution) here online!

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Yes. My wife and I are. We are both 62

Munford TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Great comments TomLin, Wish we lived closer to you. You sound like our kind of people. Honesty is by far the best policy. We've been on this site for several years and have changed our ages each year. That old adage that "everything that used to be stiff is now flexible and everything that used to be flexible is now stiff". That's the way life is. Our weights vary and we don't mind posting them. We really think its quite humorous when a couple posts a picture where they look in their late 60s but state that they are in their 50s. Who is kidding whom?

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(35 posts)
64 & 62..making a cum-back here in NC. So far...all great folks! Not many our age...but great folks. I'd rather have a mature woman and my wife have a mature man...sometimes the sex is great...sometimes...if it doesn't work, the friendship is just as great. The Baby Boomer generation is ageless.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Hello. I am 62 and my wife is 58. We are here looking for I guess the imposable "friends with benefits" we are new to the lifestyle. we lot lucky when we started we found just what we wanted, good friends with benefits, until a death occurred without any warning. now we are back looking for a couple close to us that want to play.

Barnesville GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game