Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
guys just keep your body in shape..one of the Mrs favorite men is in his 70's. We have a guy at the gym that is 93 and still pumping iron. He is string as an ox and has two 60 year old girlfriends that he lives with.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
hay guys i am 65 she 51 and were still hot and heavy with 20 new couples a year hang in there were having the time of our lives

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
One of us is in the AARP set, and still going strong! We play as often as time permits. Love meeting people with the same mindset as ours, and strangers that just want to get nasty!!!

Smyrna GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
@ncacouple that we are. We may be getting a few years on us but she worships the male form. We got married at 17 and at the time I had know idea the fortune I had just acquired

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Not part of a couple, but a real single male just ask those whom have met me at events in las vegas. I am the real deal.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Cougar their bodies look very much alike....we are very lucky men

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
We moved North, from Florida to New Hampshire. Found play friends in Florida. Can't locate any in NH. Lots of single men and some single women, but eighter the guy is married and wants to play without wife, or his wife does;t know he is out playing around. We not into breaking up a marrge, but sure would like to find and older couple around the Manchester, NH area.

Yep, we are older, 70 & 69 but sure love oral and she loves intercourse. We are NOT quitting soon.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(51 posts)
@2forfun thank you and yes my Baby is a gorgeous woman. Heart body,and soul

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ncalcouple if it wasn't for the age difference I'd say our girls were separated at birth lol

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@ncalcouple if it wasn't for the age difference I'd say our girls were separated at birth lol

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game