Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 33  Next »
1 to 10 of 329
User Details are only visible to members.
positively

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13229 posts)
@MrsShowoph, I hope you won't give up. I would suggest that the no shows not showing up is not so much about you as it is about them and whateve conflicts they have. There is much chaff, but among that there are the gems you seek. Good luck!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(531 posts)
I'm am.....

nice tits shelly

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13229 posts)
We are 60 (female) and 59 (male). Been married just 2 yrs and are just embarking on this lifestyle journey. Truthfully.....I am about ready to give up. Twice we have arranged to meet with someone and have been stood up both times. Hubby wants to see me with another man, but he can't find any takers! Great for the ego! LOL

Akron OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
WE are in our 70's and we still love to play. We are very sexual. Hard to find elder couples to play. We live in FL

Lake City FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I know of several "voyeurs" in that age group, they may/may not be actively playing with others anymore but still enjoy socializing at parties with their friends.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
Give me a year, and I'll get back to you (OP) on that. ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4346 posts)
Houston Texas still enjoying, we recently went to an event met a cpl decided to meet the weekend and spent last Saturday kicking around the city during day dancing drinks and laughs that night with two and a half hour of fun time and they left to their room smiling.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2734 posts)
@Cusoon2Funcpl welcome and congratulations on your recent marriage.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(531 posts)
We love sex ! My husband is 68 and I am 54 recently married , newly into this game ! But loving the ride

Denver CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 33  Next »
1 to 10 of 329
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.