Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The problem with the thinning out of older couples makes it harder to find similar others. We live in North Delaware, so if any such couples are reasonably nearby, please give us a wake-up call. Maybe we're right under each others noses. We'll be glad to open our pictures, and see what might happen next.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1366 posts)
single guy here and trying but mass is full of prudes

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9141 posts)
not a couple but still playing

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(542 posts)
Apparently I live in the wrong state. I have just given up looking for "mature" couples & singles in my age group. In my 30's & 40" I was more interested in people older than me. Most of the "swinging couples" were always older than I when I started and I found that women become more confident as they age. Men become a little more relaxed and become curious about their Bi side. Once in a while I'd run into couples where the man just wanted to watch and take pictures, which was always exciting. Looks like most people who hit my age group move to the warmer states. I can't tell you how many couples restrict single males from viewing their profiles.

Medford MA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
not a couple ,,, but still playing,,, horny more today than yesterday.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(542 posts)
This is the best time in your lives to be enjoying this in our opinion. The nest is empty and the world is out there.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9217 posts)
im always too far away booooo

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9141 posts)
It has become difficult to find couples our age. If anyone is interested drop us a line

Prince George VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It has become difficult to find couples our age. If anyone is interested drop us a line

Prince George VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
still in the game time to party.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(542 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 131   End
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game