Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
1 to 10 of 317
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a widowed man after 49 years of marriage but was never a swinger. Now I would like to find a woman that wants an older man who can still perform well and loves oral. I have had one MFM and loved it. That was also the first time that I had ever sucked a cock and also liked that and would like to have other opportunities with a 3 some.

Falling Waters WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
60 70? How about 70+? :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(515 posts)
I'm still active. Playing at least twice a mouth

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We are still active. Just not as much as we were 2 years ago.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We are old for sure. 68 and 63. But one thing about us we are for real and act like we are 21

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(325 posts)
These last 2 posts make me wonder why people set themselves up for a disappointment?????

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(866 posts)
I have seen quite a few people that claim to be 40-50 and there pictures seem much older.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We just met a couple that claimed on their profile to be 50 but they where mid sixties. We did not play with them but she was eager, he was a. well nothing like his picture.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3322 posts)
Still enjoy sexual play and enjoy the body contact and sensuality of being with other individuals. To me it is better when you can find someone that wants more than a quick hookup....I enjoy a relaxed time together and becoming fwb that extends over time. Just is fun feeling another sexual being next to you.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We still play on occasions....

Georgetown SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
1 to 10 of 317
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.