Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 341
User Details are only visible to members.
I was 18 when two women pick me up and husbands worked offshore they were all swingers. While the men were working offshore I took care of the ladies I was your boy toy I'm 64 now

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Him: Bi ,72

Lots of us 60+ folks still in the game when the opportunity arises, but distance, scheduling and the like limit those opportunities just like with the younger folks.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(537 posts)
I can show you many 50-65 yo's that are in much better shape and more attractive than 30-40 yo's. It really comes down to what sort of physical shape they are in, not one's age.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(99 posts)
excited and ready for action

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13517 posts)
Well.. 55 and 50... Adding new friends to invite for a weekend getaway in June, if we can't find a fun mature couple we will entertain a truly single male for a weekend.. either way, lots of relaxing good humor movies sun and sex..

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2753 posts)
I attend a gang bang party at the inner circle and there is a couple in their sevnties and I can tell that old lady fucks and sucks more guys than some of the young ones every time they come I make sure I do her and by the way I am in my late sixties

Romeoville IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm already hard

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13517 posts)
hi all. weare out here. right on the edge of 60 and still looking for full swap and lots of fun. drop us a line

Wayne MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
63 years of fun. Where are you. Email us .

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(69 posts)
hmu :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13517 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 341
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.