Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 266
User Details are only visible to members.
How about single guys ?

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I was in the game last night and had and gave a great time

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
Of course there are. Don't be an ageist

Norfolk VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
you know it..........big party tonite :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
Of course 60-70 year olds are still in the game. If I knew then what I know now I would have been screwing 50, 60, and 70 year olds when I was in my twenties. I was too dumb to figure out their hints and come - ons.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Way to go 1step

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2101 posts)
Busted...... we started a year ago and fudged a little..... currently 66 and 69.... but we fuck like we're in our thirties....... let's put it this way, we we start to play and when we stop.... we wonder where those 4 to 5 hours went.... :) time really does stand still...... oh yeah

Independence OR
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Sexy. That's kind of what I thought. They just outed themselves by the post. Not to split hairs and I am no mathmatishion but they are most likely around 67 or 68 years of age ( 135 รท 2) which means the profile ages are about 3 to 4 years in the rears. No big deal. It's done all the time. The clock just won't stop.

Oshkosh WI
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Could it be they just haven't updated their profile for seven years. HAY?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2101 posts)
1step. 64 + 64 = 128 not 135. We are a couple years short of a correct profile also. LOL. Keep having fun while you can.

Oshkosh WI
Username hidden
(259 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 266
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.