Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
TOPIC: Seriously_-_any_60-70_couples_still_in_the_game?
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are becoming somewhat discouraged trying to find senior couples who are still into full swap. Many of our former playmates have dropped out for many reasons; health issues for one of the other; loss of interest; failure to find other couples. Not interested in the socials or cruises which tend to be dominated by 30s and 40s couples. Our profile is accurate as to our outlook and likes. We would sure like to find compatible couples we don't have to go cross country to get together with. Help!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 212
User Details are only visible to members.
How many of you are attending the Swinger Jamboree in Quartzsite Arizona? Great place to meet singles and couples.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(46 posts)
RK, I opened the pictures on my profile for you. I will open it to whoever ask for them.

Madison WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
as long the boys work ,,, will keep playing ,,,,as a single .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(895 posts)
FS.. no photos at ALL on your profile.. yep that's going to work for you.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(429 posts)
I do like playing with women of any age and I have found that when in theirs 60's are more open to try new things. It is too bad that most of the women and couples that are interested are far away from me. I can travel some to meet them.

Madison WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
as long it keeps working ,I will keep on playing .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(895 posts)
We are still in the game, but find there is a large number of free member couples that are really guys that are still attempting to talk their female partners into it, and that's if they are married or not. Just say'n

Mike & Sherri

Marysville WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
single here and as long as it works ill keep using it

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11249 posts)
Still playing a lot! It keeps us young!

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Any older couples in the orange park, fl area what really want to meet and be friends with benefits?

Orange Park FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 212
TOPIC: Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.