Senior Resorts : Swingers Discussion 193840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSenior Resorts
TOPIC: Senior Resorts
Created by: lifecaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do they even exist. My lady friend gave us a little vacation for Christmas. The only issue seems to be finding a resort other than Hedo which she dislikes that an older couple would fit in. She is in her early 70's but looks to be in her 50's, but in reality our bodies are not what they used to be.

I'd like to think that just because your older than dirt that you have to stop having erotic adventures.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Why not make Frenchy's Rockaway Grill in Tampa a place to meet another swinging couple. Eyz Wide Shut is not far away, and the private theme rooms make it the perfect setting for a 'senior swinging' affair.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
We also go to Timberline in Crossville, Tenn. A bit rustic but great people! Age doesn't seem to play a part in any "love connections"! They have rv sites as well as a lodge and rustic A-frame cabins. Beautiful setting!

Tuscumbia AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We are members of Caliente in Land o' Lakes and have found that there is usually a variety of ages though haven't connected with anyne there as we are new to the lifestyle. We are going there for 2 weeks in March. Anyone else want to go?

Tuscumbia AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Scandle, your right. I was trying to type and think at the same time.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
lifecaster, in your last sentence I think you meant to put in the word "don't" so it reads

I'd like to think that just because your older than dirt you DON'T have to stop having erotic adventures.

In any case, it's a good question. We've been to Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL, which is actually a courtyard hotel with a pool on the roof. Nudity and public displays of affection (hot sex) are allowed everywhere except by the front desk. They have been hosting dance parties there on weekends, which may attract a younger crowd. During the week it tends to be a little quieter, but there were enough people there for us to have a good time last April.

You could also check out Mountain Creek Grove, about 2 hours north of Atlanta, GA. When we were there the whole park was open for nudists and swingers, though I've heard there have been some problems with property owners who didn't want PDAs in their neighborhood. And the management hasn't been consistent, but they may have worked out the bugs by now. There was a very broad range of ages represented when we visited June 2010. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Do they even exist. My lady friend gave us a little vacation for Christmas. The only issue seems to be finding a resort other than Hedo which she dislikes that an older couple would fit in. She is in her early 70's but looks to be in her 50's, but in reality our bodies are not what they used to be.

I'd like to think that just because your older than dirt that you have to stop having erotic adventures.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Senior Resorts