Senior Couples early 60s in Jacksonville FL : Swingers Discussion 226873
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSenior Couples early 60s in Jacksonville FL
TOPIC: Senior Couples early 60s in Jacksonville FL
Created by: Nathan613
Original Starting post for this thread:
Where are all the senior couples in Jacksonville hiding, under the sheet we hope. Wife and I are seeking senior couples who like to travel, RVers' here, who would like to camp out in comfort while enjoying not only life's pleasures but also the country. We travel in the local areas, from Hana Park to Tampa and would like to find a couple to enjoy it with not only in the camp site but out, get it LOL. Hope to hear from you seniors.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi S C,

Seems they posted and left town in the camper. ROFLMAO... Yeah I know sick.

Hope all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a Safe wonderful new Year.

If your looking at this and are a Florida Resident or someone who visits Florida or a snow bird, look us up on groups here on SLS.

Florida Snow Birds

Huggs to all and to all a great time...

mr. n Mrs. P

aka

Chuck n Lisa

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
If you're ever passing through Melbourne FL look us up. You look like a nice couple.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Where are all the senior couples in Jacksonville hiding, under the sheet we hope. Wife and I are seeking senior couples who like to travel, RVers' here, who would like to camp out in comfort while enjoying not only life's pleasures but also the country. We travel in the local areas, from Hana Park to Tampa and would like to find a couple to enjoy it with not only in the camp site but out, get it LOL. Hope to hear from you seniors.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Senior Couples early 60s in Jacksonville FL