Second Time Around : Swingers Discussion 164086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersSecond Time Around
TOPIC: Second Time Around
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is an offshoot from another post. We were discussing TV shows like SNL and how they were so much better in the 70s and not so great now. What other shows or experiences (concerts maybe? movies?) aren't so great the Second time Around? For me, it was Love Story. I saw it in the theater in 1972 or 73 with my mom, her friend and her daughter. My mom and I cried, but her friend and her daughter sat stoically, couldn't get past "the language." I had read the book already at that age. Then, several years ago, my ex and I rented it and...boy was it cheesy! It wasn't that great. Your turn... Gina
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina, I’m going to sort of go the other way. Especially in movies, I find that for the MAJORITY of them, once is enough for me. The next time just becomes boring. Having said that, there are several movies that, to me, are just classic, and I can watch them over & over again, and never get tired of them. Several that come to mind are Hunt for Red October, The Italian Job, & Shawshank Redemption. There is just something about the acting and just the whole show that keeps sucking me back in. Another oldie would be West Side Story---I just NEVER get tired of the music & the dancing, even if the story is a little bit worn. As far as a more modern day one, Shindler’s List evokes a complete breakdown no matter how many times I see it.

Mount Vernon IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
sigh. just about any episode of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(436 posts)
This is an offshoot from another post. We were discussing TV shows like SNL and how they were so much better in the 70s and not so great now. What other shows or experiences (concerts maybe? movies?) aren't so great the Second time Around?

For me, it was Love Story. I saw it in the theater in 1972 or 73 with my mom, her friend and her daughter. My mom and I cried, but her friend and her daughter sat stoically, couldn't get past "the language." I had read the book already at that age.

Then, several years ago, my ex and I rented it and...boy was it cheesy! It wasn't that great.

Your turn...

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Second Time Around