Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Raceisumn
TOPIC: Raceisumn
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No matter what the op is I would not bother with him. He's married

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
It matters where I live. I would rather you come right out and say I play with so and so types only then waste my time .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
It torques me when I see someone whining about lack of sexual partners on demand and blaming racism for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bacchus...couldn't said it any more clear myself. i initially responded to this thread very nicely but the truth is your statement sums it up for me.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
Freaky you are listed as a single male. How do you know this?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Bullfrog appears to be East Indian. I'm a Native American and I can assure you that black people are not the only subjects of racism in the world. But I'll repeat my belief that racism is no more or less prevalent in the swinging world than the vanilla world. I've only once had a swing situation where someone flat out made strong racial slurs while expressing their preference. The more subtle things are harder to pinpoint and I just can't bother to analyze them. I'm a move on kind of person. It torques me when I see someone whining about lack of sexual partners on demand and blaming racism for it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
my never to be humble opinion. I don't think Bullfrog is black. I think poeple were suckered into responding to a fake. I could be wrong. It happened once before

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
You are absolutely correct Bacchuswife

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Hi all this is a very hard situation to put anyone in.People have a choice on what they want on this site.However, I sent and Im to this cpl and it said hello first and then i said you have nice pics no disrespect to anyone.The response was you are a nigger and I don't talk to niggers I had to laugh out loud.Some some on this site carry some hate with them not al though.Even though I have not mett anyone from this site I don't put everyone in the same boat. Thanks to all the good the good people on this site.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well said Ebony. I have read Bullfrog associate his lack of instant success with geography, age, and race. I've tried to expalin that neither in his profile not his postings does he really give anything for people to evaluate whether he's a good fit and what his personality might be. Being a married playing alone is detrement enough to many of us. There has to be something to sell the goods so to speak.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Mr Bullfrog For a 55yr old you are a perfect defination that age does not bring knowledge. You are the reason why respectfull single males like myself have it so hard, honestly check yourself brotha, I have been in the lifestyle and on this site for 14 years and have NEVER experienced any! racism, probably if you learn to spell racism first before you post one of your nasty comments it may be a good start, secondly look at your profile you want to play without your wife. Experience will tell you that most people in the lifestyle hate cheeaters,this is a website for swingers not a whore house. You also stated you want the husband to have the from and you have the xxx,learn to put together a good profile, no one want to meet any one who has the first thing on their mind about getting ass, read my profile, it may give you a few helpful ideas. People join this site to experience their fantacy meet new friends and socialize, along with good sex, not because you dont get your way, you will place the race card on the table and demonize the entire site. Many people on this site prefer black males, and some dont the ones who dont I kindly reply with a thank you" for your response and hope you have a fun time finding what you desire, not claim racism. Check yourself Sir! Eveyrone has their prefrence, its there right its the reason why I fight protecting the right for you and the and every American to have that freedom and right to choose, thats why we live in the best country on earth the USA.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Raceisumn