Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Over50 and fine
TOPIC: Over50_and_fine
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 39  Next »
61 to 70 of 382
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, 252. Look under the Men Talk heading in the forum list. There are countless entries about these concerns, every which way you want to discuss them. He's not the only or first person to be dealing with this and similar issues. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Still having fun, just takes a little more imagination, male half on blood pressure med's which makes it difficult for him, any advice guy's? Is a pump worth the investment? , we're a mfm couple which helps him but I know he would like to be more active, he does like watching me with another man and love's a good creampie, but I know he would like mfmf more often if he could keep it up, anyone got some good advice.

Zanesville OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
@tom&Diana I have been saying that for a few years now but no one ever would say so until you said so. thanks

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
Sex has become even better as we've gotten older. Once Diane hit menopause a couple yrs. ago, she became multi-multi orgasmic. Tom still has the stamina to cum several times in a session but lasts longer in between now. Who said it's downhill once you hit 50? ;-)

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3347 posts)
kjoe, I imagine others have already welcomed you to the forums, but I'm happy to add mine! It's always a pleasure to see and read what new couples have to say.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
We both are 54, and sex life is super good. Of course, you dont have the recuperating stamina of your 20's or 30's, but it feels xxgood. My wife is still multiorgasmic, we keep in shape, and went into the LS for the 1st time at 51.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks all for the encouraging notes...now does anyone in our area or traveling through like to take their clothes off and have fun with us. LOL : )

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(18 posts)
"the new person behind the cash register spontaneously rung up the "senior discount"..."

Believe it or not, a cute young cashier actually carded me not too long ago when I bought some beer. I'm sure it was some company policy to just card everyone, but I flirted with her by suggesting she was just trying to get my info to call me later. She smiled and blushed a little, but I'm still waiting on that call ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14139 posts)
If Senior threads are for seniors, so what about the other sections? I wonder if i will be told to leave

Mentone CA
Username hidden
(230 posts)
looking good njny

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15412 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 39  Next »
61 to 70 of 382
TOPIC: Over50 and fine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.