Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Over50 and fine
TOPIC: Over50_and_fine
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 39  Next »
41 to 50 of 382
User Details are only visible to members.
50 plus and loving it .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
I

ADORE

YOU!!!!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
froggy: the age limits aren't "hard" and were based on what i've come to know as the common "i'm posting my functional age, not my *real* age" mentality. i've seen some "40 somethings" who look much older than me. you and Tink are among the rare few who actually post their real ages and don't stop the clock at some magical number.

this being said, i'll repeat; my age preference isn't a hard limit...

;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17900 posts)
It is a bit ironic to note the number of over 50's profiles that have upper age limits in the 50's and ALMOST never as high as 60.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
im over 50 and fantastic :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15416 posts)
I agree with both en4fun and HedonisticTwins statements. I have been with both younger and older couples and have to admit I enjoyed the over 50 crowd better. There's more in common and they really seemed to enjoy letting loose and having fun with no pressure involved.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Hedonistic twins...we feel your pain. Now that we are in our fifties and enjoying sex and the lifestyle more than ever, we find it hard to find swingers in our age group or younger swingers who are not biased as you mention. When we were younger, we loved swinging with older couples because they did not have the drama other younger couples had.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We're over 50 and really enjoy the lifestyle. Our problem has always been finding anyone (let alone people in our age-group) that's smart, sexy and enjoys the social aspect of this. While we're always happy to entertain young'ins, we've found that there's a bias against older playmates. Cest le vie.... We're happy to find educated, imaginative friends that know how to enjoy themselves and aren't hung up on age or body-type.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
yup horny as ever

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
Still alive and kicking life in the ass. Hope everyone have a great weekend.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(289 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 39  Next »
41 to 50 of 382
TOPIC: Over50 and fine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.