Magical cut off age : Swingers Discussion 2006981021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersMagical cut off age
TOPIC: Magical cut off age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do old people still fuck?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
No so much a cut off for age around here as much as it is looks, weight, dick size,. race and financial status. Ain't that a shame !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Well honey you live in the boondocks ,here in new york city area ,we have lots of 55 and over ,and myself and my husband are 60 and we can still rock the boat lol ,in fact mosts of our swinging friends are 50 - 65 I guess it all depends on were you live .i guess the big answer move to a bigger city

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I have never figured it out. He is 53 and she is 38. They want partners that are "in their age range". What is that???

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
The cut off in our area is 50, so we're screened out of most searches. We don't contact couples if we don't meet their age range preference, but it's not unusual for them to contact us.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
In our area it seems to be 50, on a few rare occasions it's 55. I make the cut, but unfortunately, since my man is 8 years older than me, it doesn't. We have had couples contact us where one, or sometimes both of us are out of their desired age range, and that's cool. I just feel funny about contacting anyone where we both are not clearly within their desired age range. This really cuts down on our options.

So in your area, where does the magical age cut off fall?

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Magical cut off age