Magical cut off age : Swingers Discussion 200698
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersMagical cut off age
TOPIC: Magical cut off age
Created by: Licker_and_Nymph
Original Starting post for this thread:
In our area it seems to be 50, on a few rare occasions it's 55. I make the cut, but unfortunately, since my man is 8 years older than me, it doesn't. We have had couples contact us where one, or sometimes both of us are out of their desired age range, and that's cool. I just feel funny about contacting anyone where we both are not clearly within their desired age range. This really cuts down on our options.

So in your area, where does the magical age cut off fall?

~N

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are no "cut-off" ages if you attend events. We've met some nice couples, both younger and older, who we've played with and become friends with. Most of the couples have been younger but that's just statistics. The ages ranged from 26 to 62.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(157 posts)
Akron Fun Times thanks for the reminder .I forget he just had a birthday recently . Funny SLS use to update for you. Guess they forgot too!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
JackDarlene funny thing about getting old .We never thought we'd get here either . Can you imagine what a shock to the system it will be to these so called "younger folks" when they pass 50 or 60 and complain when no one gives their entitled asses a break? Hope I'm around to partially see and hear it. Like my mother always said if I don't get you the devil will!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Don't know about any "magical cutoff age", but the VAST majority of SLS members in our area state in their profiles that they have no interest in hearing from anyone who isn't 18-24, 18-30, 21-35, 18-40, or 20-45. So, we don't bother them and they don't message us. About all that can be done is to state in your profile that your age preferences are Not set in stone and that you're open to hearing from ages outside of the range stated in your profile, and then cross your fingers. Don't expect much, though.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GBE competition for Frank.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I think age 55 in our area is the cut off for most of us men unless we have a huge package or your a real hottie in a woman's eyes then exceptions seem to be made .On the upside I have had about 3 women in early 60's all part of couples contact me about setting up gang bangs for them with about 5 to 7 men involved. that kinda of proves that mature ladies like to get banged real good by several men. Why should they let the younger women have all the fun.I am glad to help them get this done. By wanting gang bangs they also help us more mature men who are single and divorced feel great also.. Our gang bang team loves to help give women as much pleasure as possible. There is nothing better than a happy content, pleasured woman. Older men are very good at giving women what they like and enjoy sexually.

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Went to our first club party with about 75-100 attending and found a variety of ages and types of people. Many were fiendly and engaging. Started in a private room with a couple of gentlemen and the wife and ended up having a threesome in front of about fifteen people in a bigger room where it was cooler. Had a blast.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Go figure. Bet most of the young hotties skip you.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
we really dont pay attention to age...my wife....60 5-5 110 43b...can and does dress hottie....we are both in top shape...prefer sexy older pl than younger fatties...and other out of shape people on here....go figure

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
If you're 58 why does your profile indicates 53 and 47?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Magical cut off age