Living through the Decades : Swingers Discussion 1142411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersLiving through the Decades
TOPIC: Living through the Decades
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
On Will and Grace rerun, she mentioned Bonne Belle Dr Pepper lipbalm...and I rememebred that I used to have some of that!

here are some items I remember having/using:

Loves Baby Soft cologne Herbal Essence shampoo...the green stuff The radio that wrapped around your wrist...forget what it was. A holder for my 45s that was like a fuzzy face canister, and bright pink white patent leather clogs a 5" black and white TV in my room upon which I watched, secretly: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Love, American Style Jontue cologne (1977-78) Germaine Monteil creamy eye shadow b/c it was better for contacts (in blue and green!) 10-0-6 by Bonne Belle to clean my face

Gina...a product of the 60s and 70s

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The daughter on Land of the lost was HOT !! lol music Trapeze,,the first boston, van halen (not van hagar) ,the ticket was 7,50 in 1979 .

Covington TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Totally agree that 60s and 70s music has longevity. My 20-something sons listen to the same things I listened to...it's eerie and it's a connecting force. I even sang an Eagles song w/ younger son at karaoke.

Some of my favorites then remain favorites now:

Eagles Bowie Pink Floyd ELO Led Zeppelin Carole King Bad Company Bob Seger John Lennon (more of a fan of his solo stuff) Dylan (not all, but a lot) Hendrix Bob Marley

and muchmuch more...music is VERY important in my life. And of course, for us who are old enough, has written the pages of our stories.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think that one thing that a lot of groups in the 60s and 70s had in common was that you either liked them or you didn't...and if you didn't you wondered what all the fuss was about.

I'm an avid music fan...have been pretty much all my life. Although I do have generes I prefer over others in general, there are songs and artists in every genre that I love - you wouldn't believe some of the strange looks I get when I'm cruising with the top down and others hear Marvin Gaye's 'Heard It Through The Grapevine' fade into Status Quo's 'Pictures Of Matchstick Men'!

One thing that I do believe...the music of those two decades are proving to have an amazing longevity! Remakes, sampling, use on TV and in movies, etc. One of my 6-year old Grandaughter's favorite songs is The Contour's 'Do You Love Me' which she first heard in an animated movie - not bad for a 46 year old song. I tease my daughter all the time that I kinda doubt that Disney will be using Ludicris, 50 Cent or Snoop Dogg tunes in the movies HER grandchildren will be watching 30 years from now, LOL

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmm! My heart is pounding with anticipation... or could it be just sex?

*winks* at Fun!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
No wonder I'm Bi, I liked Hogan's Heroes too, and Dan is now reliving his after school childhood by watching the DVDs.

Anyone else have a Living Barbie? I but mine's hair, of course.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I want the line of credit the Cyote had with Acme ! He could buy anything from a hammer to a rocketship !!!!!

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! When ya gonna call me again so I can hear your hot breath babyboy?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I know nothing----Sgt. Scholtz, loved that big guy. My all time favorite was Hawaii Five-0. Sexy Steve Maggert--Book Um Dano!!!!

And to my Lala Gina (I don't like 2 after your sexy ass), I will disco until the cows come home with you any day, any time. Better yet, naked around the campfire sounds much more fun.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
I figured you'd tell me your addiction was sexual in nature sexy babe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Living through the Decades