Licensed Massage Therapist seeking friends :-) : Swingers Discussion 202201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersLicensed Massage Therapist seeking friends :-)
TOPIC: Licensed Massage Therapist seeking friends :-)
Created by: BrownEyedKnight
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello fun people,

I am reaching out to friends, to find a Bareback friendly group who would welcome me into their circle. I am a single 37 yo, mature, respectful man. I feel that I have a lot to offer this group. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. I truly enjoy giving pleasure. I am open to friends/groups from all of New England. Chemistry is what counts. Thank you in advance. I look forward to making friends, whom I can share my desire to share pleasure. In Friendship, Aly

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello fun people,

I am reaching out to friends, to find a Bareback friendly group who would welcome me into their circle. I am a single 37 yo, mature, respectful man. I feel that I have a lot to offer this group. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. I truly enjoy giving pleasure. I am open to friends/groups from all of New England. Chemistry is what counts. Thank you in advance. I look forward to making friends, whom I can share my desire to share pleasure. In Friendship, Aly

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Licensed Massage Therapist seeking friends :-)