Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences : Swingers Discussion 1134931021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersLate Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
TOPIC: Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All excellent points. And it does really matter about your partner. Dan and I have only been married 4 and a half years, but swinging to us was something we both wanted to try. In fact, I want to experience everything I can with him, as he has opened so many doors of enjoyment to my life!

Licks, good post.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
That was an excellent post, Licks. Like you, I started very young. I was 21 when we started. We've never had a problem separating emotional monogamy from sexual monogamy. I do feel swinging became richer for us later on in many ways. That could be attributed to more time and money though. I think two of the tricks to happy swinging is to know yourself and know your relationship. The ability to do that doesn't necessarily correlate to age.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
This is a great group. Thank you everyone. I'm glad to see encouragement in here.

Gina...I was going to suggest we just add our states to our names, but I;m in VA which would make me Gina VA, or turned around, VAGina, and I just can't do that one to myself...hehehehe.

Gina from the coast

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
CurlyBill,

I sent you an invite to a single male friendly SLS group I co-moderate.

~ Jen

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Gina (2) -- after looking at your profile, we don't believe for a minute that you are both 99 years old -- but seeing that the upper range of your age limit is 99 sure makes us wish you lived closer! Great profile, btw -- nice pics and nice sentiments expressed. Mr. Chim

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Gina, your advice to CurlyBill was spot on. You are an intelligent and sensuous lady -- listen to this lady, Curly!! Mr. Chim

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Curly Bill, I had to read your post twice. I think your upbringing has stunted you, and I would certainly suggest seeing a counselor to undo the baggage this has placed on you. Good luck, and I hope you are able to enjoy sexuality. At this stage in the game, it will be hard for you to initiate sex, but I would also suggest that it will be too big a deal the first time for you now, and you may want to consider a sex surrogate or even pay for it to "get it out of the way," so to speak so that so much importance won't be placed upon the first time.

That same upbringing would certainly also frown upon masterbation, so I don't quite understand the concern with "waiting." If it's a religious thing, then that will be difficult, but NOT impossible to overcome.

I'm sure there are lovely ladies who would gently show you the way. Good luck, and I think you are very brave for being so honest as to share your post with us like that. I hope people will be encouraging and not critical.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Frank, if you thought otherwise, I'd be really worried about you! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wow, thanks pleasure! You're too kind!

Time has been much kinder to my lovely better half than to me!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wow, valovers703 -- time has been very kind to you both! You're very youthful looking!

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences