Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences : Swingers Discussion 1134931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersLate Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
TOPIC: Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
happy you guys have come to the swing side. we started young and we are still having fun. We like meeting older cpls. our oldest fem was 66 and hot.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(278 posts)
Isn't it great what you can learn about yourself and your spouse while swinging? At first I got a little jealous when someone else found a different button to get her going. But when I saw the reaction after using it myself. WOW

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
We're both in our 60's,married over 40 years,never dreamt we would really try it.I have 3 good friends that We socialize with,ion one of ourshopping adventures the subject of sex came up after a lot of small talk on the subject my friend ,of 50+yrs,said that they tried swinging,this led to an open discussion that the other 2 admitted an interest,I was set back & said we didcussed it very slightly but never went further then that,to make this short,they tried it,I didn't,I talked to my spouse about it he said lets try it once & see what happens,this was after the oyher 3 tried it a few times & pushed us to join them.I finally agreed & not sorry I did,not only did I enjoy it I've done things I never thought myself capable of doing,& never did with my spouse till now.

Hastings On Hudson NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
hey, we are about the same he is in his fifties and I in mid forties. we think its better later than earlier, usually ego is not as bad and you can be assertive without being an ass.

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
While I came of age in the 70's and and had more than my share of sexual fun, I guess I didn't really start swinging until recently. For my 50th birthday, my lover arranged a playdate with another couple. It was a WONDERFUL surprise, a real wet dream come true. I had known the couple for years but didn't know they were swingers. Well...now I am the kid in the candy store! Maybe I'm going through a second childhood (or maybe puberty!), but I am having the time of my life!

Pueblo CO
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The 40's seems to be the age period that a lot of people we now know and enjoy in this venue began their journey. The nest is almost empty or empty and your career(s) are pretty much where you want them to be. We like to say it's become "our time" now.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8964 posts)
We started in our 40's. Two kids, married 25 years. We couldn't think of any new positions to try or toys to buy so we thought we would give this a whirl. It has been fun so far and we have made some good friends.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Getting ready to hit that 30yr mark together here. And that's just legally married years, we were together a few before that too. Some call it luck, but really, it's effort. And sometimes just plain stubbornness! I think the effort you put into developing and maintaining new / different relationships over the years would equal that amount of effort. Just depends on what life has throw at you, or into you that evens things out. We wouldn't have it any other way, but are open minded enough to know that doesn't work for everyone. Bob

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
People can only write from their experiences and it is difficult to see and understand others' experiences when they differ significanlty from ours. Thus the comment about those in their 20's. It may have been made with a bit of jealousy lurking in the unconscious due to the fact that they did not have that fun in their youth.

I have been swinging since my 20's so I do know why you'd do that. It was fun then and is still fun. The largest difference seems to me not when you started, but if you've remained with one person all your life and started swinging with them at some point. All your life could be the 8 years Tort described.

J and I have each experienced a number of serious relationships and now we are youg in our second marriage for each of us. This is very different from having had one marriage/relationship all your life. I can't imagine having that lovely bond with one person because it didn't work for me. And those who have enjoyed that one person bond may not be able to imagine the work and love of building relationships with different people, different relationships that required very different choices.

So I have enjoyed intimate, loving sex in committed relationships more than once, more than twice, more than three times, and have enjoyed swinging in most of those relationships. That must be very different from a long term one on one committment that branches out to swinging later in life. I would love to hear more about what it's like for others who fall into one or the other of these two very different experiences.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I guess I'll chime in here. Following my sexual desires was forbidden from my life until after my youngest turned 18. Most of you know this about me, but I was a single parent. I did not date or even think about men or women until again, my baby became of legal age. My sons encouraged me to find a life for myself. My desires were always there, just didn't pursue them until after the raising of the boys. So glad I did, even though it was later in my life. My first few years in the lifestyle were so full of excitement, fun, getting to know who I was sexually. So, I truly know from my experiences waiting or being a late bloomer was well worth that wait.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences