Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences : Swingers Discussion 113493101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersLate Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
TOPIC: Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
Created by: maybe_just_maybe
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I only started playing a little over a year a half ago and we were both over 50. Neither of us had any experience - I won't count a pre-Jen bi girlfriend that I credit for some FMF - and we were both monogamous.

We've been like a couple of kids in a candy store and find ourselves playing, with close friends we've developed, nearly every weekend. We've discussed it a lot and are unsure if our level of play is due to the fact our mature ages have lead us to drop pretenses, whether we might be facing our own mortality, or simply that it's a hell of lot of fun and is so new to us.

We've read a lot of forum posts from people who've been in and out of the lifestyle with breaks while they raised families, built careers, etc., but we haven't encountered any who started later in life as we have. We're interested in knowing if we're an anomaly, and if our level of play at our age is, or if we're typical of late bloomers. We'd love to hear from those who also started late in life as well as those with a lifetime of experiences.

As background, we're financially secure empty-nesters and our weekend time is our own. I'm a workaholic during the week and Jen's slowing easing herself into semi-retirement. We have four regular playmates - two handsome males in their 40's and two stunning lades in their mid-30's - and the ladies will occasionally have an additional single male join us as a seventh.

Kyle

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess we would be classified as late bloomers because we didn't get into the Lifestyle until our early 50's and didn't start swapping until a few years ago. We were always dedicated to raising our children so that is where most of our time and treasury went. We started just by going to Desire back in 06 for vacations. As we were still both working we eventually started to go to conventions in Florida and clubs in PA, so as not to run into anyone that we might know. We eventually meet some really nice couples in Fl and started with a full swap. I must admit being in the Lifestyle put a charge into our lives. We both started to take care of ourselves by going to the gym on a regular basis and eating a bit healthier. We only recently started partying with local couples and have really started to enjoy house parties but still go to Fl a couple of times a year to meet our swinger friends down there.

Chester NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We started at ages 50 (me) and 49 (she). Lucked into a great group of friends early on. Like you, we found ourselves playing nearly every weekend for a while, either with one other couple or several couples or at a house party.

We enjoyed it immensely, MOST of the time. There were, of course, some uncomfortable moments which are going to occur when you are pushing your boundaries.

After a while, we found we didn't need to play so often, and that the sex might occasionally equal, but never exceeds how good it is at home.

Now it's just fun to have friends you can greet with a French kiss and a fondle!!!! If more happens, that's fine, but it doesn't have to.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Been in the LS for a while and have enjoyed it immensely.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
I am "new" to the LS. My husband is not, and his late wife and he were in the LS. He was married 31 years before she died. I'm mostly enjoying it. Sometimes, I don't enjoy it, because of older men "issues" - other men, not my husband; which take a toll on my esteem. But my husband keeps telling me it's not me, it's them. LOL!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
welcome tbn! I believe you're never too old for fun! Some people start this very early, when they have to shuffle babysitting and work around kids, don't have the money to go to hotels, etc. We don't have those "issues." This is the fun stuff, and we enjoy it when we want to enjoy it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Qua, you have videos but didn't post any. : (

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
My wife of 19 years had a vast array of sexual partners before we met. We have been sexually adventurous over the years continually pushing the envelope. Her orgasims are my biggest turnon and she can have almost unlimited with the attention of two men. We just got started this past year and are having a great time. At 66 I'm not worrying about it ending anymore than my mortality. Just enjoying what I've got while I've got it. If it stops before my ticker does I'll have the memories and, oh yeah, the videos!!

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I met Gayl at my first party and she had me from "do you want to go upstairs or out on the air mattresses in the garage". Within a few months she announced that she wanted me to bed all her girl friends. Well Gayl has lots of girlfriends. It's been about 9 months now and I still haven't been with them all. It's been the time of my life. It's so thrilling to be in an honest relationship.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Have to wonder how many other members have been in a monogamous relationship for 35 YEARS. Mrs. Wonderful was quite the party animal in college but was ready to settle down by the time she met me. It took health problems which diminished my performance in the bedroom for us to start talking about a more open marriage. Initially, she was turned off by the notion I might find her escapades entertaining. Her magic wand massager was nonetheless bringing her out of the sexual doldrums, and swinging started to look better if the alternatives were more bondage or a husband sleeping in the other bedroom. April 19 marked our first adventure. There have been NINE more since.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are long time Swingers . I suppose we qualify as lifetime as I was 23 the first time . We are now mid 60s. While we were still very active in our fiftys ,we have slowed to a crawl in our 60s. Partly because of back problems and partly I suppose because I am more then a little bit jaded after such an active sex life . The old excitement of a different partner every week is not as appealing as it used to be . Thanks JOY

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences