Hedonism in Jamaica : Swingers Discussion 148658
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersHedonism in Jamaica
TOPIC: Hedonism in Jamaica
Created by: Nosie
Original Starting post for this thread:
We do not care for cruses but have found we like Hedonism 2 I Jamaica in November. We would like to meet more seniors there.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dandt, welcome to the forums. Your question may draw more answers under another heading, i.e. Men talk. One more for me Nic, LOL

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I have a question. I do not have a problem with staying power but do have a problem finishing. (Getting off) Any sugestions? It can be dissapointing for the women.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Would really like to talk to anyone going to Jamaica Oct 31st to Nov7. or overlapping. R & K

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
We have been to Hedo2 5 times at Spanksgiving and always had a blast and met awesome people.We will be back this year to party again,joinn us at Delroy's and we will get you a drink!!!

Sherrills Ford NC
Username hidden
(67 posts)
We are thinking of going to Hedo 2 4/23 - 4/30/11. There is a group setting up through one of the Travel Agents, I think it was Castaways. Any special advice since this will be our first trip?

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We will also be in Jamaica again this October...this will be our second year. There was no shortage of people our age and we're fairly fit/attractive for our years too but we found most to be "stand-offish" no matter how social/friendly we tried to be. It seemed as though the people that had been going there for several years were a bit cliquish. We understand some of that, much like in the clubs you don't really trust anyone until you get to know them...so we're going back!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We have been going to Hedo 2 every October for several years. Have never had any trouble meeting 'seniors' or any age bracket. While it certainly is not 5 star we always have enjoyed it. It's the people that make it fun.

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I would love to go however to spend that kind of money for 7 days I could have been to Vegas twice. This summer I had a ball in Vegas I stayed at Mandalay Bay . They have a clothing optional man made beach.

Hedo is still part of my travel bucket list. I'll get there. The place isn't going anywhere.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Jim:

That was worthwhile reading.

I would not like that happening to us.

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
We usually go the first week in November. But I am interested in hearing about other times people have gone.

Egg Harbor Township NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Hedonism in Jamaica