Favorite Christmas toys : Swingers Discussion 119406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersFavorite Christmas toys
TOPIC: Favorite Christmas toys
Created by: BiFYorkCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband put up his old childhood Lionel Train around the Christmas tree this year after retrieving it from his old childhood home in WI.

Got us talking/thinking about favorites we had as a child.

My son brought me my old Monopoly game, a deluxe set with slots for the titles/deeds and just an all around nicer set. I got it for Christmas when I was probably around 10.

Some other favorites:

I loved my brother's Hot Wheel tracks and we used to set them up going down our basement steps, complete w/ loops. Also his Johnny West set with horses and a town, and all, and I had a Jane West.

Etch a Sketch, Silly Putty in my stocking, crayons of course,

A Barbie house that took my dad almost all night to put together...

A Smurf mushroom house for my oldest son when he was very young, that took a while to put together too.

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Major Mat Mason, Thing Maker, and a good old fashioned metal wheel skate board. many skined knees there for sure. but we sure loved it.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
My kid loves her operation. Sea monkeys aka brine shrimp. " Watch them do tricks" LMAO Yup Us kids had that. My brother had kerplunk, another toy ruined by a pet. The cat batted all the marbles down the heat register in the floor :(

Hot wheels cars never seemed to do the loop da loop like on tv. I will tell you those tracks make a good weapon as a kid. Did they sting!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Kat are you talking about the show and tell where the strip went in the top of it? Ohhh we had one of them..

Favorite games were tip it, risk,toss across and clue My dog opened up all of the bean bags so we made our own for toss across.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Slot cars! I forgot all about those but we would get more track every year until a quarter of the basement was a race track! I guess that's why I ended up racing sports cars when I could afford "real" toys. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Bifem not at all. My older son and youngest have been doing that for years. It shows a sign of great intelligence :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Bifem were you one of those kids who set ants on fire with your magnifying glass?

Catching frogs, tadpoles, newts, frog eggs and crayfish were always fun things to do in the hot summer.

For toys my Thumbelina ,Madame Alexander dolls were my "babies" My Malibu Barbie and her camper were great. She would go camping with my brothers G I Joe. Ken doll was creepy I never wanted one.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She, Life has been hectic lately with a few huge projects to complete on my plate. I pop in occasionally to read the forums to see what everyone is up to. Even so, it's hard to keep up with everyone. I enjoy seeing what everyone is up to (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
One of my favorite Christmas toys that my parents gave me was a Erector set. Still have it and occasionally drag it out and build something with it. Another was a battery powered cabin cruiser boat that an uncle sent me from Europe when he was with the military there. Don't use it anymore but it's nice to pull out and look at.

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Hey, Where the heck have you been lady????

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I still have mine :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Favorite Christmas toys