Elective Surgery : Swingers Discussion 218728108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersElective Surgery
TOPIC: Elective Surgery
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   8 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to have surgery that will make you feel better about yourself. If you want to do it, do it, it's no one else's decision but yours.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Lol I am well on my way to 50! And loving every year I have earned! I could have had it all for free and could afford it now,, its just not something I care to do but to those that do I say go for what makes you feel better.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
Sweet: where is this guy, and how can I get in touch with him?! Wait until you're in your mid/late 50s and everything is sagging, etc. Exercise can only do so much! LOL!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
My ex partner for ten years was a plastic surgeon. I have had nothing altered exept by life if it makes you feel better I say go for it. I take every scar, sag, and grey hair with head held high. I earned these bad boys! :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
From a surgeon...

Having "work" done is fine, provided the patient is of the right mindset. Plastic surgery is still surgery, with attendant risks and uncertainties. As long as the patient and surgeon have a clear and rational understanding of the indications for the procedure, risks, benefits and alternatives, and the finances make sense, it should be a matter of choice and collaboration.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
So far we've not had to go for any "alterations" but we totally support your decision. We are attracted to others that take pride in their appearance, be it the way they dress, or a nip and tuck. There will always be haters, usually the same ones that will show up for a date overweight and wearing dirty jeans and t-shirts and get pissed off because you don't want to play. You can't please everyone all the time so concentrate on those you want to please.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I have had a few things "done" so to speak, to tweak my body and look better. Yes, Lipo; had my eyes done (drooping eyelids, bags under eyes), now an under arm life - you know the "wings" we all get when we let gravity take hold. Laser treatment on my face. Realize not everyone has the extra $ for these kinds of things....... But, if you did, would you go for it? Or do most like the "natural" aging process and say "the hell with it"? Do you get turned off by cpls/females that may have had "work" done? A few years ago, I was accused of this at a club; before I actually did anything!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   8 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Elective Surgery