Elective Surgery : Swingers Discussion 218728
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersElective Surgery
TOPIC: Elective Surgery
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have had a few things "done" so to speak, to tweak my body and look better. Yes, Lipo; had my eyes done (drooping eyelids, bags under eyes), now an under arm life - you know the "wings" we all get when we let gravity take hold. Laser treatment on my face. Realize not everyone has the extra $ for these kinds of things....... But, if you did, would you go for it? Or do most like the "natural" aging process and say "the hell with it"? Do you get turned off by cpls/females that may have had "work" done? A few years ago, I was accused of this at a club; before I actually did anything!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My Original post was about how cpls felt towards people (men also!) that have had work done. Does it turn you off, or put you off? Do the tiny scars from elective surgery turn you off, or do you even notice them? Wasn't a blog to enlist criticism of how I got to the point that I'm at. I'm very happy that some of you have taken to heart to be healthy and exercise. That is great! Which brings up another topic that I (female) have been slammed for: choosing to play with people that HWP. Yes a few years ago, I would not have been attracted to myself! LOL! Life is way too short.....keep it light out there! No foul, no harm.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Whatever

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I don't smoke, my exposure to sun is nothing, literally. Before I put anything on, SPF 45 gets applied to any skin that will be exposed. Sadly, my skin just doesn't care :(. I see my mother every time I look in the mirror. Fortunately, unlike my mom, I don't have anything hanging. And understood in my early 30's the importance of dropping an enormous amount of weight, and started working out religiously. I have a sister, younger who is stunning. She's pushing six feet and weighs 130lbs. She doesn't workout at all. She looks great, but her bat wings are forming, her upper legs are soft. She doesn't ha e a toned muscle a anywhere. If she doesn't change, pronto, she'll be one of those women complaining later on in life, that no matter what she does, she still has bat wings.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Yes, lack of exercise and poor diet contribute to bad body toning and flab for sure! Also sun damage. NOT to make excuses, but my husband died a few years ago and it really took a toll on my spirit. Even before he died, I ate "bad" processed junk/food and drank too much. Never exercised! I also had breast cancer back in 2007. About a year after my husband died, I decided to get myself back to the way I once was. In my 20s/30s and early 40s was fit and trim. So, I started walking, then signed up for private Pilate's sessions. What a difference it made! When you are older, and loose weight, sometimes the skin just hangs. The "bat wings"; once you have them, no amount of exercise is going to tighten up that loose skin! Eyes: people used to tell me constantly that I looked "tired" - because of the bags under my eye and drooping eyelids. It's all a matter of choice for sure. I'm living more healthy and exercising every day now. I have never worshiped the sun, and protect myself when in it. Skin Cancer runs into both sides of my family! Being in the LS had made me want to be the best I can be and not let the "clock" over take me. I also understand that some people don't care, and will let the due course of Mother Nature take hold. And that's okay too!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Appearance, including the way our bodies age, is a combination of what you're born with (genetics) and what you do with it (behavior and environment). You can't control the former. How you manage your body--what you eat and drink, your fitness activities, sun and atmospheric exposure---all of this is under your control.

If, after doing the best you can with what you've got, you still wish to consider aesthetic surgery, by all means do so. Always bear in mind that surgery carries risk, and that results also reflect genetics, behavior, and environment.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Wait until you're in your mid/late 50s and everything is sagging, etc. Exercise can only do so much! LOL! *

This is simply not the case. Proper nutrition and exercise will result in a toned physique. No, it wont create miracles, but with discipline your body will change.

Those wings you talked about, do not just happen, those wings are a result of lack of exercise.

I work out with people well into their 80's. And I hope to look just like them, if I'm destined to make it to such an advanced age.

Having said that, I'm all for better living through modern medicine. Do what you feel like doing.

I have terrible skin, thanks to my mother, and no amount of facials, creams or treatments will change this fact. I have no plans to enhance my face in any way. Double chin, wrinkles, crow feet, it's all good. Hubby says that I'm beautiful, and that's plenty for me :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
I agree bandp, it's your body do what you want with it as long as it's not harmful to you. If I could I would get a tummy tuck but as Irish said there is the money factor. Maybe some day.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
There is nothing wrong with wanting to have surgery that will make you feel better about yourself. If you want to do it, do it, it's no one else's decision but yours.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Lol I am well on my way to 50! And loving every year I have earned! I could have had it all for free and could afford it now,, its just not something I care to do but to those that do I say go for what makes you feel better.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Sweet: where is this guy, and how can I get in touch with him?! Wait until you're in your mid/late 50s and everything is sagging, etc. Exercise can only do so much! LOL!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Elective Surgery