Eight O'Clock Orgies : Swingers Discussion 1714261062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersEight O'Clock Orgies
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   62 to 71 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, 2thehighlife!

In Wisconsin we have attended numerous hotel takeovers where things were rolling in the group playrooms from a fairly early time, around 8 or 9 p.m. Playing in and around the pool usually started a little later. We've been told the "real" party got started after 1 a.m., but by that time we have generally called it a night and finished our playtime in our room. Several times I've woken up at the hotel, wishing the party were still going on since I love sex in the morning, but the group rooms and pool close down in the wee hours.

If hotel takeovers are offered in your area, it might be worthwhile to check it out.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
If anyone know of a club like this in WNY, please let us know. We are up at the crack of dawn for work each day. By the time the weekend rolls around we are beat. 10:00pm is a wild and crazy night for us. Growing up sucks!

Greece NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
If you guys hear of a local club or party that starts early let us know! I am sure there are more early birds out there than just is :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
thn1045, We have the same problem, kids are young enough not to be left alone too long even with a sitter plus we are sometimes wiped from working all week. We would love to see an early party especially in the winter when it gets dark early.

Lake Harmony PA

Username hidden
(90 posts)
This is an interesting thread. We have little kids and those rascals get up at 6:30 AM even on Sundays. We'd love to find a club or group where the party started at 6 PM and the lights were dimmed as needed to give people that midnight feeling.

We've tried staying up till 2 am at some on-premesis clubs. What we do sometimes for hotel parties is check in early and sleep till 10 pm. Earlier would be much more fun ;-)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
I don't really see this as an issue for 'seniors'. My exwife and I started swinging when we were in our 20's and absolutely HATED that parties wouldn't really get started until about 2 hours AFTER we would normally go to bed.

I suppose it would be hard to FORCE everyone at a party to be having sex before 8:00pm, but if the party invites SAID that, it may help.

Oh, and I love the line 'when our libidos turn into libidon'ts.

James, Seattle (sort of)

Centralia WA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thm has is it right. Nothing like a power nap, to reset your clock. If Doug had his way, everybody would wake up naked, and there would be no question who the "early risers" were;)

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Well after an hour in the outddor hot tub, another on Mrs. P's Sybian, some wine, naked bodies entwined, lips touching everywhere and anywhere, I think it would be nice if we served you guys breakfast in bed. US WEG Mr , n Mrs, P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
We belong to two different house party groups. Both start their evenings around 6:30 or 7:00 with a buffet, followed by the real action starting anytime after 7:30 or 8:00. We find that leaving around 1:00 AM gives us 4 to 5 hours of continuous erotic play ... and that's enough at any age.

Belleville IL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
SOFTTAIL, you could stay at our house all night. WEG

Mr n Mrs P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   62 to 71 of 88   End
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies