Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Eight O'Clock Orgies
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   12 to 21 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You're such a tease, BT! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
Prepare my delicacies?? Oh, the thoughts that are running through my mind! I like the idea of arriving a little early to....ahhumm....prep. Culinary foreplay is my second favorite kind.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
BT, on the other hand, you could arrive early and prepare your delicacies here! I've got a great house with spare bedrooms since we're empty nesters...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
All I ask is a little head start on the timing. After all, I have to drive east to get TB...North to get Trooper and PG, and continue north to the land of cheese. Come to think of it, we might have to borrow Nic's imaginary RV.

...A frittata and the scones can be made ahead of time...

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
BT and TotalBabe, having you two there would qualify this idea for the fantasy thread in my mind!

If I were to host such a party, I would want the food I was responsible for to be prepared ahead of time so I wouldn't miss the fun. Breakfast casserole, fruit platter, but fresh coffee, of course. Any and all food contributions would be most welcome!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
Gotcha with my scones and lemon curd, didn't I?

I'll bring you as my date, if the breakfast club orgy gods and goddesses give us the thumbs up. That way, we'd keep things even. Of course, when Nic sees this...Well, you know.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Scandle, count this guy in, unless having a SM there would throw off the delicate balance. I promise to floss and brush in advance, and be the first in the kitchen to start breakfast or brunch. I'm thinking fresh fruit and Greek yogurt, nitrate-free bacon...maybe a frittata...and scones...homemade scones, and lemon curd. What the hell. I think we'll have burned off a calorie or two...

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
I would rather be an asshole than a Whole ass.

But that is just me.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Agreed, sweettart, agreed! LOL

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
I love morning sex. I used to have a FWB who would stop by before work one or two mornings a week. Wake me with kisses, have great sex, he'd leave and I'd go back to sleep = perfect!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   12 to 21 of 88   End
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies