Eight O'Clock Orgies : Swingers Discussion 171426101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersEight O'Clock Orgies
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies
Created by: mrandmrssmithmi
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our current rant involves the time scheduling of events. We enjoy dances, enjoy meeting people and enjoy the play rooms but find that the most of the time things don't really get rocking until 1:30 or 2 am. By which time our libidos have been replaced by libidon'ts. Anyone else feel the same way?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like morning play time so much I bought Gayl a waffle maker.

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
VA, I wonder if parties' schedules vary by geographic location. The one we frequently attend in central Wisconsin, a hotel takeover, opens the doors ~ 4 p.m., has the d.j. working by 7 (I honestly don't know what time the music starts since we usually arrive 6:30 or 7) starts serving food around 8, and often has some kind of contest or celebration around 10. Since nearly everyone has a room, I'm positive a lot of people get busy with each other early. The clothing optional pool and hot tub stay open until 3 or 4 a.m.

I've always suspected the LS parties in a true city are run differently - with more thin, young, gorgeous bodies, more dancing, more high tech stuff, more "hard core" than Midwestern shindigs, which are fairly relaxed and low key.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
The party we went to last night didn't really get going until 1 AM. We've had the same complaint for years. Really - who is at their best at 2 or 3 AM?

If we had it our way, parties would start at 7 and people would be "down to business" by 10 at the latest.

I've always joked I'm going to start my own swing club. Parties start at 3 pm and close at 11.

I'll call it "Lark's - For those that have to get up in the morning"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19813 posts)
We and a number of our friends do it this way: We set a time for the party to gather, a cocktail hour if you wish. After this the doors close and no one is allowed entry. Then we have a short meeting to make formal introductions and explain house rules. Then the party ends at a given time. For ourselves, we have started as early as 4 pm. Doors close at usually 7 pm. Party starts at 7:15 pm. Party ends at 12 am. Every one seems to like the idea of starting the party early and ending early. Overnighters are great as well with close friends.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
As a rule we set aside about one weekend a month for fun and games. We get our weekend chores done by Friday, take care of what needs to be done last minute Saturday morning then get in a long afternoon nap before the party starts. We have no problem making 2 or 3 am when we do this.

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Wow! We have it in out profile, our fantasy would be to hit it off so GREAT with another couple that we wake up in the morning, do it again, and have breakfast. Leisurely :) Enjoying the morning after glow.... No luck yet....Thought when we where in our place in Florida it would happen, but found they had to leave re-kids or work or???? Hope it wasn't us:( Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
If the Tiki Hut is rockin' after 11pm, will we be there until 5 am.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
How did I miss this thread??

I agree with morning sex as well as starting earlier in the evening. Even at the club, I prefer to get a room early on and get the party started. Part of my reasoning is if there is to be a second round, I need all the recovery time I can get! lol

When hosting house parties, I always make sure I invite two particular women who are my "party starters". The compete to see who is the first one naked.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
The best playdate we have had started at one in the afternoon. All of our encounters have started before eight with the exception of being at a club where we were gone by mid-night. Why dawdle?

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Scandle, a flirt, yes. A tease, no. Eventually, I keep all of my promises. Even the ones I make silently to myself ;-)

I should really look to see if I have a valid business reason to visit WI... Bet I could find one.

...Bread pudding, topped with a poached egg, bourbon sauce

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 88   End
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies