Eight O'Clock Orgies : Swingers Discussion 1714261071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersEight O'Clock Orgies
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SOFTTAIL, you could stay at our house all night. WEG

Mr n Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(242 posts)
LOL, we're often we're yawning by the time things get going. Guess that's why we are posting in the senior section. :)

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
This has been a thing for us for years as well because we have little kids. We are on the 6 am till 10 pm schedule so 1 am is tough to get things going.

What we have done though at hotel parties is check in and go right to sleep; from say 5 PM till 10 PM. Then arrive at the party at 11 PM.

We would much rather arrive at 6 PM and be naked by 7:30. (him sooner, her by then ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
LOL, then you are a night owl. I love the mornings, but our schedules make it hard to catch up to each other. I am glad your here for now, at least.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
Hey Ang, bit early for you on the West Coast ey?

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
Holy crap goats?????? How the heck are you guys?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
Great topic this is one of the main reasons we mostly dropped out of swinging. We have early chores and work schedules and at our age 58 we do not have the luxury of sleeping late and nursing a hangover from a long night by lounging about the house the day after a party. I have said for years if someone started an early afternoon swing club they would make tons of money for us early risers.

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
lol I'd have to arrive at 6 to be ready to play at 9. Have to dance on the dance floor, on the pole, flirt and tease for a bit before I'm ready to make my choices for the evening.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I go to a group party in NH that the host bills as "Naked by 9" and he means it. The guests are invited to arrive anytime between 8 and 9pm. The host and the regulars will have their clothes off by 9pm so the action gets started by then. Things tend to slow down around midnight which means you can go home and get to sleep at a reasonable hour and have the energy (maybe ;-) to do things the day after.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
nope I'm a night owl by nature and don't really hit my stride until after midnight. I'm still in "mom" mode at 8pm. hubman is more a earlier person then I am, but a hour or two nap the afternoon of a party helps. Sat nights we usually get in at about 3-4 am and up at 7 to feed horses, although we generally go back to bed for a bit. But I'm a bit odd too in that I work 3rd shift so I'm used to being up all night 4 times a week and at least once or twice a week being up for 24+ hours with only a two hour nap.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 88   End
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies