Eight O'Clock Orgies : Swingers Discussion 1714261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersEight O'Clock Orgies
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love morning sex. I used to have a FWB who would stop by before work one or two mornings a week. Wake me with kisses, have great sex, he'd leave and I'd go back to sleep = perfect!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Scandle, That is an awesome idea. One of our likes on our profile is for a couple to spend the night and wake up with awesome sex and then breakfast. Even love for one or more to come to our home in Fl. when we go their 3-4 times a year. WEG.. Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
BT, I'm still pondering the idea of a Breakfast Club for our generation. Wouldn't having sex in the morning, when we are most energized, be a great way to start the day, then have a nice buffet-style meal so you can replenish your energy as needed? Heck, the hosts could say the party is over by noon so everyone can get on with their day!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I don't doubt that for a minute and no, disliking someone doesn't make you or them an asshole. How an individual carries and portrays themselves and treats others is what I use to judge someone's character, and before anyone jumps in with the classic, "i never judge", i'll say, of course they do. We all do.

I do often wonder just how boisterous, arrogant, and opinionated some would be if the veil of anonymity were lifted.

Now, back on topic....Can I get an invitation to the 8 o'clock orgy? -Closing on 50 and too old for 5, 6, or 7 Hour Energy and feeling too silly at my age to order vodka and Red Bull.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
I'm guessing I'm the asshole friend with asshole buddies. I wear my crown with honor.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Bridge I don't have any asshole friends in the forums at all. I generally find if someone doesn't like someone they usually have a good reason, myself included. Does it make me an asshole to dislike someone based on their behavior ? I don't think so, so I don't assume much about the status of friendships between others. One persons asshole is another best bud. Well typically anyways. Some really do not have any friends at all it seems, which says something in and of it itself. ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I think you should consider yourself lucky/blessed that you only have one asshole friend. Of course, he/she seems to have many.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
you are one smart lady Mrs Sav.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"Mrs Sav, You should really try to pick out better people to call friends...... "

I think I do pick very wisely lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
that is very honorable of you Akron.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 88   End
TOPIC: Eight O'Clock Orgies