Dressing Younger or not : Swingers Discussion 217587101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersDressing Younger or not
TOPIC: Dressing Younger or not
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
As an "older" cpl, we try not to dress in "old people's" clothes. Meaning: not white shoes and high knee socks for him, no elastic old lady's pants and rubber shoes for her. We certainly don't try to dress like we're in our 20s or 30s again. However, we do try and keep up with some of the trends and find out ways to incorporate the latest styles into our closet. Even our work clothes are included into this "style". You can see some of this in our profile pics. Just wondering how other "older" cpls, Singles, dress themselves. Do you mainly concentrate on your "play" clothes? Or does your whole wardrobe reflect a "younger" look?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you SexusNTexas! You guys look pretty hot too!

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think she has a great body. Period. Nevermind the qualifier "still."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
We don't try to be trendy but we do dress sexy. She still has a great body and likes to wear dresses that follow the contours and arelow cut to show off her nice tits. I wear fitted shirts with a bit of sparkle in them and nice slacks. Despite not dressing "our ages", nobody seems to object and she enyoys the attention from both men and women. Steve

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I guess the best answer is "it depends". If we are going to a club then the wife will break out her club clothes (when we are in Florida she goes to a place called Under the Sun outside of Paradise Lakes in Pasco county). If we are going to a house party then she will generally wear "the little black dress" I will wear slacks, shoes and depending on the type of setting a dress shirt or a casual shirt.

Chester NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We like to dress nicely - Fashionable not fadish. Clothing, like seasoning for food, should bring out the best in us.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Livewire: yes, but would you want to have sex with a man or woman that wore Old People's clothes? I mean, like woman's elastic band, double knit pull on pants, baggy old ladies' top? A man wearing white sneakers/shoes with high waisted pants and old style polo shirt? I do believe that if you dress a little more in today's "style" it makes you seem younger and look nicer. My husband doesn't wear baggy shorts/pants that hang off of his butt. But he wears tighter fitting ones, not like the usual old man who wears pants that are very baggy in the legs and butt.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
BiLady, yes you are very right on about that! However, we are more attracted to the overall "package" - and dressing sexy for both the men and women turn us on! It's like having a present presented to you, that you unwrap. ;>)

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Just have fun no matter what you wear. I'll bet there are lots of people out there that could care less, all they want are your goodies.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We just got a dress from Great Glam...nice quality for a reasonable price...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
You know what, you can dress anyway you want. If it makes you feel hot and sexy do it.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Dressing Younger or not