Dressing Younger or not : Swingers Discussion 2175871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersDressing Younger or not
TOPIC: Dressing Younger or not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The nice thing about club theme parties is you can dress as risqué as you feel that evening.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(157 posts)
TrophyCpl: going to check out the glam website! Need some "club" clothes for our trip to a take over in Cancun next month! Thanks to all of you for the great suggestions!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Club clothes and others that can be worn everyday but are also on the daring side are at Great Glam (greatglam dot com) Just one more place to look around.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I have also found some kool clothes at Steinmart. However, they are not "club" clothes. I've also found a few things at Macy's, the INC brand. Once in a while I'll find something sexy/club like at a beach boutique. Vegas shopping is the best also for finding these kinds of clothes. But spending the $$ to go out to Vegas is not an option always. The adults store mainly have clothes for people that are 20something and stick thin. Maybe this can be my retirement venture? Start a line of club clothes for women over 50!!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I turn 60 in 3 months and find both Boston Proper and SteinMart have great clothes for my age.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Fun you are so right on!! OMG, did I actually say "right on"?? Anyway, I bought this cute, short, slinky, hot pink club dress that would look great on a 20something or 30something. Did NOT look good on a 57 year old woman!! I'm attracted to those kinds of club clothes; but they don't look attractive on me. Wish someone would come up with a line of club clothes for the over 50 set!! Hey, new company for anyone out there!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
You're right, there's no excuse for looking dumpy. Photos --and real life--should bear little resemblance to Grant Wood's "American Gothic"...!

"Dress for success", "dress to impress", even "dress to undress". Still, some outfits that were right for us half a lifetime ago simply are not going to work today. That's okay--some of the more traditional looks are still sleek, sophisticated and sexy as hell.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
I, female half, is actually turned off by people that look dumpy and dress like "old" people. You could have a hot, rocking body; but if your clothes are worn, sloppy, look like something my grandma or grandpa would wear; it's not happening for me! I know that this sounds superficial; but it's how I feel. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way. I'm sure the much younger group does. But, as we age, do we have to let ourselves go, so to speak? I'm not attracted to those who give up!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
We don't think it's so much a matter of the clothes we wear as it is the body they cover. As we age we tend to blow out at the middle. It's a constant battle to keep trim and athletic. Some choose to let nature take it's course while others choose to fight. In any case the clothes are just the icing on the cake. Whether you're in a bikini or a polyester pants suit, we will know if you're hot!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thanks for all your replies.... Sweetart: wow, you guys look great.......however there are a couple of things you could do that would "younger" up your look......new glasses or contacts. You both have very nice faces, why cover them up with glasses? Mrs. grow you hair out to shoulder length and have a more updated style. Please don't take this the wrong way, not ragging on you at all. Loved your pics! These are the kinds of things I was talking about...... Here is FL we have to compete with a much younger crowd at clubs and parties, so looking younger than our years always help. Just sayin......

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Dressing Younger or not