Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Do you like em young
TOPIC: Do you like em young
Created by: Rowdylovers88 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Do you like em young"

I love them young, When I was 21 I dated someone 19 ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Might be a good idea to have an "ole farts" party open to anyone and see who shows up. I myself (the male) prefer women closer to my age but still enjoy looking at the younger ones. To me all women have an appeal to my senses, maybe I'm just a horny bastard.

just my 2 cents. Frank

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We have 4 children ages 19 to 28. It's hard to reconcile the thought of being with someone in that age range but we have no hard fast rules about it. So far, no one from that age group has had any interest in US! :-) (This excludes all the 25 year old guys who see the tits on the profile and harass us.)

We did meet a young lady who we had a real good time chatting with and said she would love to meet us but she has had a rule all her life about not dating anyone older than her brother so she couldn't. Now that seems strange to me, you know: 'I really like you and think we would have fun but...' I think she was just being polite in saying no.

To be honest, at my age, I now look at kids in their 20's as just that: kids! Many, many women at that age just don't appeal to me anymore. I prefer older, more mature (in the true sense of the word) women. I love the softness and the slight sag of an older woman. I don't find that unattractive at all, in fact the opposite is true. To me, all those 'imperfections' are the sexy leftovers of a life well lived!

Hope this makes sense, Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
While my late wife and I had some experiences with younger couples, in general we found younger newbies could be a little "high maintenance" compared to more mature couples if they were still unsure. It was our experience that once people got over about 35, they were more comfortable with their desires. Younger ones seemed to sometimes need to be reassured that it was "ok".

But like anything else, it isn't something you can paint with a broad brush. We met some absolutely delightful younger couples.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Yes, I thing age is in the mind. IF everyone enjoys it all is well.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
have had fun sex with a variety of ages, including sexy people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s.

It truly depends upon each person and his/her attraction.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I don't know about the young'uns but I damn sure know this old man would think he had died and went to heaven to get an invite to join you two!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
We've played with several couples who are in there 20's. As long as everyone gets along we are ok with it. Gods knows why they want to play with us old folks though..

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(165 posts)
A good friend once said her rule of thumb is that anyone young enough for her to have given birth to them is too young and anyone old enough to have given birth to her is too old. I think that's about right.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(275 posts)
No, I prefer them not to have ages that remind me of my children. Children in swinging is very very unsexy. To me. To others its thier kink. To each thier own. My male partners wouldnt turn away a young lady but I would have no interest in her or her male.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Do you like em young