Cum doesn't come out anymore : Swingers Discussion 238929
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersCum doesn't come out anymore
TOPIC: Cum doesn't come out anymore
Created by: delmdcouple2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anybody else experience this? My doc says it goes back up the urethra. Wife says it comes out only on occasion.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
that's odd..just the opposite has happened to me. when I can feel the cum approaching it starts to flow out fast then when I cum it comes out like a rocket! I'm almost 51 years old..seems like it should be just the opposite. it just started last week and the orgasam was very intense

Wyoming NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
blt.some day ill make it to vero beach and take you to dinner and have you for dessert

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
Tigg: One thing about you, you can make a girl feel good not matter how near or far....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
blt your any guys hot target :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
Damn, Tigg, it's not target practice after all.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I still cum a lot and the ladies love the taste.......it just doesn't shoot very far anymore lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
If you are taking any meds that lets you pee better, that is a side effect, it relaxes the prostrate muscle and it wont contract like it should, I had the same problem with the meds, so I started looking for something else, and found some in the health food stores that work fair, but I found the real reason for my problem it is spicy food, and the main one for me was black pepper, but other spices will do the same thing, I now only eat hot food once and a while and it has just about solved my problem.

Mims FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
BLT, she would point with her finger that she swallowed and it was going down her throat. I would like to meet her again, she now lives in Valhalla, NY.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Havingfun: Tell her to let the "excess" roll down her chin onto her tits...LOL! Just saying......

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I still cum like at the Drive In, that girlfriend would say as she swallowed. " do you have to give me so much".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Cum doesn't come out anymore