Convention : Swingers Discussion 128806
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersConvention
TOPIC: Convention
Created by: EvilleMdcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lets have our own middle age convention, any ideas where?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vegas, New Orleans, Dallas, San Antonio, all of them have conventions of all types all the time. I find that when I was a couple and we did Hot Tub Afternoon M&G we had good turn outs for the first five or so M&G then slacked off to the point it was not worth doing them anymore. Lots of schedule problems.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
Why not start small, one in your local city then work up to a larger area, then one in the State. Just my 2 cents.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
His plane goes everywhere,, we would be interested if anyone actually got one going.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
A "Convention" would be a great idea, especially if people would come from all parts of the country. Las Vegas is an ideal place because it is a center of activity and they are used to hosting large groups. Many of the other cities would also make good sites, such as Phoenix/Tucson, or San Francisco. Count us in.

Claremont CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
My vote is for Vegas if there is enough of us we could take over a small hotel outside of town is always plenty to do and see when we are not playing at the hotel and great food is not very costly and a lot of fun.

Santa Clarita CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hmmmm, as far as we can see, the last post was made on May 25th. Since then nada. Has the idea of a "middle aged convention" fallen through? (granted, we're at the upper end of middle aged; but we're still lively and fun <G>)

Loveland CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
There seem to be alot of swingers everywhere. Funny all the people we know that we thought were vanilla we see in clubs. They probably feel the same way about us when they see us in a club. Who da thunk.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(157 posts)
there seem to be a lot of swingers in texas. there's a plus for the idea. if there was enough notice ahead of time, i'd be willing to try and get to dallas.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
We are considering one in Dallas. We have already contacted a hotel and they are willing to host a swingers convention there. What do you folks think about that city? skeet and Debbie

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(321 posts)
i have been known to go to that club, yes.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Convention