Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Come to the light, we have cookies
TOPIC: Come_to_the_light,_we_have_cookies
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Haha, "come to the light" is a catch phrase our local over forty after fifty crowd has picked up on referring to the number of us that have stopped drinking alcohol altogether. Many have started taking better care of ourselves all together working harder on being HWP and "fit for action.

Hangovers hurt to damn much at a certain point in life, ones body says no more please. Then there as those empty calories, drunk dick and his buddy dickie doo beer belly.

Woman are include but I'm not typing their body part effects of to much of the dark side.

** disclaimer, wine is up in the air as to not being "alcohol" Haha it's a inside joke for wino's and a reference to the Recue Me scene when Dennis Leary's character explains that the Irish don't consider wine to be booze thus it's Ok to drink when one is on the wagon.

"come to the light, we have good health sense and clarity."

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
** Randy Travis, should have come to the light sooner :) his after life press would have been a whole lot less Elvis died on the shitter like in the short run.

To soon?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha, "come to the light" is a catch phrase our local over forty after fifty crowd has picked up on referring to the number of us that have stopped drinking alcohol altogether. Many have started taking better care of ourselves all together working harder on being HWP and "fit for action.

Hangovers hurt to damn much at a certain point in life, ones body says no more please. Then there as those empty calories, drunk dick and his buddy dickie doo beer belly.

Woman are include but I'm not typing their body part effects of to much of the dark side.

** disclaimer, wine is up in the air as to not being "alcohol" Haha it's a inside joke for wino's and a reference to the Recue Me scene when Dennis Leary's character explains that the Irish don't consider wine to be booze thus it's Ok to drink when one is on the wagon.

"come to the light, we have good health sense and clarity."

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Come to the light, we have cookies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.