Club Music : Swingers Discussion 218430
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersClub Music
TOPIC: Club Music
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you find the club music annoying? Can't the DJ look around and see who's out there age wise, and maybe play some tunes to accommodate the "older" crowd? Some slow songs to dance to, even some old disco! We have taken surveys sent to us by several FL clubs and mentioned this numerous time. To no avail. I have even gone up to DJs and asked them to play songs, which they never heard of! What do you all think? Have you ever asked a DJ to play songs for you?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
the one DJ at our club is pretty good about mixing it up. The other one is too Techno mixes for me. They aren't danceable. And what few songs he plays that are danceable are cheating songs lol. I just go back to the pole room and crank my own tunes.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
hotirish, yes, we have asked DJs at swinger clubs and nudist parties to play things we like, and they've almost always accommodated us for each requested song if they had it. (Time Warp wasn't in one guy's music library, for some reason. LOL!) One time we were at a party that was supposed to be rock n roll themed, but the DJ didn't play any rock music and claimed the management wanted it that way.

In any case, keep asking. If it's a club you go to frequently, talk to the manager and point out the number of attendees in your age group. Suggest that there needs to be some flexibility in the music to keep "everyone" happy and returning to spend money there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
Do you find the club music annoying? Can't the DJ look around and see who's out there age wise, and maybe play some tunes to accommodate the "older" crowd? Some slow songs to dance to, even some old disco! We have taken surveys sent to us by several FL clubs and mentioned this numerous time. To no avail. I have even gone up to DJs and asked them to play songs, which they never heard of! What do you all think? Have you ever asked a DJ to play songs for you?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Club Music