Bi Senior`s Aint it great! : Swingers Discussion 158411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersBi Senior`s Aint it great!
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
Created by: out4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there are other more experienced Bi senior couples and singles out there.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sad but true .

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I've been Bi my whole adult life and enjoy the MFM threesomes the most. I especially like it when the male is Bi. While building a career I had less and less time for swinging and for the past 10 years I've been out of the lifestyle completely. Now that I'm retired I find that there are fewer "mature" swingers around. Groups seldom accept single males and if you're in your 60's, forget it! What happened to all of those couples I did swing with in my 30's & 40's?? Where are the divorced or widowed bi females who still have that sexual desire for adult fun times?? I enjoy it when I meet a couple where the man is Bi and likes to suck my cock with his wife or watch us fuck while he helps. Lately, I've only been able to meet married men who have that itch for M2M action. There seems to be plenty of men when it comes to male only sex romps, but little or no couples in their 60's or 70's who still play. I don't do anal but have become very good at sucking cock. Maybe New England is still living under the Puritan thumb?

Medford MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I find as i get a little older that thers many things i wish i had tried at a younger age.But im one to think age is all in the mind and right now i feel about 30.Lanberry get ahold of me sometime as we seem to be the only ones from upstate NY.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
hello to all older swingers,i lost my late wife in sept of 11, looking to mt others that like to play,I am a older bi that so love to suck cock in front of a woman, as it make me so hot and horny. would love to meet a couple that love to share and to be friend with outside of the bedroom. Just hoping to meet someone that love to have fun.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
There are several terms out there, including 'heteroflexible' and 'pansexual'. I just use bisexual since it best describes my interest in both sexes. 'Pansexual' would be my second choice.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
My profile lists me as "orally bi". I consider myself as being more than heteroflexible because I enjoy 1 on 1 play with men...but less than homosexual because I have no desire or interest in anal sex with men...even in mfm 3somes. Overall I consider myself bi because I can easily and comfortably enjoy intimacy, romance and sex with women, men and couples.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I like the term Heteroflexible. "A person who identifies themselves as primarily heterosexual but can find the same sex sexually appealing." This has been the situation in swinging parties or MFM threesome as that a wayward cock has made it way into my mouth as part of pleasuring a clit. Bi doesn't fit me as I don't actively look for hook-ups. If it happens, it happens ... I love women too much. I am looking for a single lady to partner up so to speak to go to clubs and house parties. If you are in Central Florida, drop me a note.

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm a newly "announced" bi senior. Previously I listed myself as strait from my experience within swinging of those who are bi thought of in a negative way. Certain local house parties did not allow bi MM activity. My girlfriend of recent years was the president of a swingers "poly" group where bi males were shunned while bi women were welcome. Family issues has caused her to move to Sacramento and others in the group have drifted away as well. I've listed myself as bi now for added excitement and hopefully more encounters with couples and singles both female and male. I'm still writing couples, women and men and hoping to click with all. This hasn't happened so far but I'm encouraged things will change.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I agree, although I have never sucked a cock, I have had it done to me by a man in a mfm. I have no interest in kissing a man nor taking it up the ass but I have stroked another man and could put a cock in my mouth without hesitation. I don't know if that is "bi" but who cares. Whatever ones is comfortable with is ok.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I have been bi for about 33 years when my X-wife did convenience me to try it. I did oral on a guy with her there and she got hot as hell seeing me do him. I found once I put his cock in my mouth I was hooked. My present wife is ok with it and shares cock with me. The question on men over 50 becoming more interested in bi....I feel that they are lonely , the wives are not interested in sex and they want something, so are willing to try oral sex on men. Also I agree that sometimes it is just they have played everything else straight and now they want something new so oral sex is the out for them. I also find if you contact couples straight in more than 50% of the cases you will find the man wants to try bi-oral. A lot of men listed as STRAIGHT are into BI, especially oral.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!