Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
Created by: out4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there are other more experienced Bi senior couples and singles out there.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have been trying to find Seniors in NH but there does not seem to be any.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Great fun indeed. No need to impress or B S anyone. Just having fun

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I've met a few bi seniors in the last couple of years. I think the senior is more open to what they want. I would love to meet a happy couple, whether it is a gay or bi couple. Sex is sex and the more the merrier. I will be in Vegas the first week of January and would love to meet an older couple. John

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi there, I am a bi male, athletic looking at 60 yrs old. Looking to play alone with the right man or couples. If you are interested, contact me.

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes it is great to have the same sexual desires and urges at age 61 as I had when I was much younger and be unafraid to act on them :) It was at age 32 when I swung with my 1st wife and tried oral sex with men for the 1st time. This means I've been a bi swinger for over half my life. It's been a major thrill for me ever since to be both bi and a swinger as part of a married couple and also as a solo male. The men, women and couples that I meet now are near my age. It does not bother me at all, nor do I feel undesirable to be automatically dismissed as a potential partner by younger people or non-bi-friendly people. I prefer mature, older, bi or bi-friendly women, men and couples anyway because we have more in common and are not hung up on age.

Woody Allen famously said that being bisexual doubles your chances of getting dates. It follows that it also doubles your chances of getting sex. I wonder if it ever occurred to him that being a bisexual swinger triples your chances, because in addition to women and men, couples are added to the mix !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I promise if any man ever let's another man suck his cock he will be hooked for life. So many men love it just won't admit to it. How many agree ?

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Yes to me being bi has been a very nice life for me. I think there are more bi people than you will ever know. So many people have bi desires and just afraid to try . You meet the right person it makes a difference

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Yes to me being bi has been a very nice life for me. I think there are more bi people than you will ever know. So many people have bi desires and just afraid to try . You meet the right person it makes a difference

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(107 posts)
I feel I've been bi most of my life as well. In the age I grew up thinking about other males wasn't a good thing. I shied away from the thought until I read a couple of books that had descriptions of mm sex and I found I was really turned on by that. Being in monogamous non swinging relationships, I didn't have my first mm encounter until 40 and loved it.

Roy UT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Bi couple here... she's been bi since her uni days and he's a relatively new (but nonetheless enthusiatic!) convert. In the UK swinging world, women are almost expected to be bi or bi-curious whereas the majority of men don't usually admit to this. When we get together with other couples for sex, it's interesting to see how many men willingly indulge in bi play - cock sucking and MM masturbation are both fairly usual. Fewer will bottom for him, but there are always some. She has 'seduced' previously straight women (or so they claim) into FF play.

Seems to us the older people get, the more willing they are to try new things - he's a prime example.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!