Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
TOPIC: Bi_Senior`s___Aint_it_great!
Created by: out4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there are other more experienced Bi senior couples and singles out there.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 86
User Details are only visible to members.
I been Bi for long time and now that I am old I do not care about what people said to old for that shit

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(187 posts)
well annie&trey im not a jerk im no for sure what a troll is but i know im not one i have never pused my self on any one if im guilty its because i listen to too many people.one will say dont put bi on profile while another says just oppisite all im trying to do is me i am sorry if i offended you ive been on swingers lifestyle three yrs even though my pro says a few months.i was married for 55yrs but got divorced so im going to make mistakes but being called a jerk and troll hurt because that is not my intention.i was with my 1st man less than ayr ago i love women

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
"Why do people put straight on profile the suck a guys come into their mouth "- ribber

Maybe because it's Incredibly Misleading to the men in couples when you try to do that?

We've played with a bi SM before. We knew he was, he knew Trey Isn't. He was upfront and respectful and we had a fantastic time.

The more you post ribber, the more I think you're a troll. And if not that then just a jerk.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3661 posts)
oh i forgot im one of them why do we have to catagarize what we are otjer than senior

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
why do people put straight on profile the suck a guys come into their mouth

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Yes there are: We are looking for open minded/Bi couples & singles in the North County, San Diego area :-)

Oceanside CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Don't know if it's great or not. Hope to find out

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(385 posts)
I'm a single bi wm, 63, but younger acting and younger thinking in Kennesaw GA, a NW suburb of Atlanta. I have a lot of success meeting bi men within 10 years of my age. They are all married or divorced. The fact that I live alone and can host almost any day or time attracts a lot of attention from nearby bi men. My bi desires are quite satisfied. However, I've found it very difficult finding and meeting bi-friendly couples near my age. It's twice as difficult to find or meet or women near my age who would and could accept my bi side and also swing with me with other men, women or couples. This is a large, heavily populated area and I know that many such couples and women are out there and near by me ! I invite such couples and women to look me up and let's talk. Instead of meeting for drinks and/or dinner and a movie, lets do drinks and/or dinner, then come to my place and let our inner senior sexual selves all hang out ! Sincere, serious senior travellers staying near me are welcome to look me up too.

Still I think it's great to be a bi senior. Also, it's such exciting and naughty fun to have a secret double life at my age. I'm discreet and not out except to the secret partners I am privileged to meet. I'm not impotent, at least not yet, and I'm going to live the lifestyle until I've either lost all interest in sex or become incapable of sex!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Both Bi in Charleston SC..... love to play with anyone cumming our way

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Looking2party4fun, what about the blue pills

Buford GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 86
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.