Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
Created by: out4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there are other more experienced Bi senior couples and singles out there.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are more bi male seniors because women give up on waiting for him to get up. My wife gave up because I am a diabetic and age. So our best friend is bi male and I see him and we have a bi time.

Deland FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
There are more bi male seniors because women give up on waiting for him to get up. My wife gave up because I am a diabetic and age. So our best friend is bi male and I see him and we have a bi time.

Deland FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
There are more bi male seniors because women give up on waiting for him to get up. My wife gave up because I am a diabetic and age

Deland FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I tll looking for Bi senior swingers and couple, I know thre sme around,Would love to meet and have some hot fun>I so love sucking a cock for a wife and have her join me in sucking him.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
I started swinging young but when I was 50 you My wife had a bi lover A airline pilot, He would fly here a taxis would drop him off at our house. She would kiss hiss at the front door , She would unzip him pull his cock out and suck him in front of me and say, how good it taste, Tease me She wanted me to suck him , I refused but would lick her clean . She pulled me down to his cock and force it into my mouth , She said suck it for me I LOVE YOU, WOW Here I am sucking a cock and enjoying it , Now am 62 I have a fishing buddy that don't get sucked at home , So I help He loves to fish

Terrytown LA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Yes there are some of us out here. sometimes too far apart . I'm going to Vieques Island 2-20-thru 3-1/1025.. Will be with a Sister in law and we will party, but I don't know if she is game for naked play. we have separate rooms though and I'm going for it, if I can connect.. Let me know if there are any possible places to go.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Have been trying to find Seniors in NH but there does not seem to be any.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Great fun indeed. No need to impress or B S anyone. Just having fun

Downey CA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I've met a few bi seniors in the last couple of years. I think the senior is more open to what they want. I would love to meet a happy couple, whether it is a gay or bi couple. Sex is sex and the more the merrier. I will be in Vegas the first week of January and would love to meet an older couple. John

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi there, I am a bi male, athletic looking at 60 yrs old. Looking to play alone with the right man or couples. If you are interested, contact me.

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!