Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
TOPIC: Bi_Senior`s___Aint_it_great!
Created by: out4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there are other more experienced Bi senior couples and singles out there.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 76
User Details are only visible to members.
Always looking hot hot bi guys in Chicagland

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Single man near Austin TX, love a fun adventurous woman or a couple of like mind, Soft play heavy petting, just so sensual and intimate, love to find folks near me .

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(74 posts)
It would be nice to meet a bi couple around our age. Hopefully one with free time . Also entertaining the idea of a single bi lady or a couple with bi lady to have fun with Sue. I have male friends and it is only fair for Sue to have her own friends too LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Jim, I am thinking you will do better on an all male site. You might think about changing the profile pic also

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
I'm bi-oral for black dicks only. Hard to find black guys that want older white guys to suck their dicks! A niche within a niche!

Olympia WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We're an older couple on Oahu who had some bi experiences and looking for another bi couple or bi female for long term friendship. We've had bi single males before and would be nice to play with a bi couple together.

Mililani HI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Male here for Bi Couples!!!!!!!!

Kerrville TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
i am 64, started bi 3 years ago love it looking for people that like to im cam thanks

Cheyenne WY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
They are great when you can find one

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I'm a VERY oral, VERY BI WM in South Carolina...........and I am looking for potential playmates in the Southeast. I have my own plane and will travel to meet at your local airport to see if we click. I'm into MFM, MM, FMF, CDs, kinky play, etc. Have been bi for 45 years and never had an STD. I do what it takes to satisfy your most erotic desires, and I do it well.

My specialty is oily erotic massages for ladies, guys and couples. Lay back, let m use warming oil on your erogenous zones to turn you on then I';ll use my lips, tongue and mouth to get you off. Love to do a guy while his wife watches or do the opposite. Nothing asked for in return.

Contact me ASAP if you have interest. Your satisfaction is my pleasure

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(81 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 76
TOPIC: Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.