Assume the Position : Swingers Discussion 1153211031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAssume the Position
TOPIC: Assume the Position
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a massage table that works well for most women. The lady lays down on her back with her butt at the end and I can stand and enter her. My hands are free to support her legs or play with her breasts. I don't get any leg cramps and the women seem to enjoy just laying back and not having the man right on top of them. It also seems to avoid the problem of not having the right angle or height when doing missionary on a bed.

Bergenfield NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I have found with the aid of Dr. Jack pain vanishes

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Hi, Hon ... Thanks for playing!

We have found a good position ... Me on my back and Mr. JR on his side. Lots of leverage, lots of places for limbs to go, and all hands free add pleasure.

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Let's face it ... As we grow older, while the spirit may be willing, often the flesh is - well - mortal. No, I'm not talking here about ED, I'm talking about those aches and pains that crept up on us when we weren't looking - bad backs, twisted knees, a bit of arthritis in the hands, that old shoulder injury that never quite healed - and are making all aspects of our life a challenge.

So, how do you party through the pain? Have you found positions that are a bit easier on those backs and knees? If so, will you share them?

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: Assume the Position