Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Assume the Position
TOPIC: Assume the Position
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to say to the person ( in the Forum) who did not know how he would feel " watching his wife fucking another man", that he will find it to be a real turn on, and not believing how hot it is. ( If he has any hang ups, then get out of the lifestyle now ) I had the same thought when we started swinging, but that was passed when I saw her first fuck. After a few sessions, we were into a real heavy swing scene, and although we both fucked many times that night, it was an added delight watching my wife getting fucked by a number of different men, and we both love it. She gets the same charge out of watching me fuck other women. We both look forward to our next outting. We always had a very good marriage before we started swinging, and it is even so much better now.

Corona CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'll have 2.....lol

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
We would have loved to have seen that Jan!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
I guess I am lucky so far. The only assume the position ache I can recall is trying to pull a "Regan from the exercist move" turning my head too far, and ending up with a pitched nerve in my neck for which last a very long time until I went to the chiropractor. Stretching is the key for me, as well as living on a mountain as it does wonders for the body, mind and soul.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Working out is key to staying strong and reasonably injury-free, no matter what the type of work out. A hot tub is on our list; it helps a lot ... as does a little scotch! :-)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
I'm a remodeling contractor, so my job is very physical. J is a custodian in a school, so her job is also very physical. The key for both of us is to learn, to know, and to listen to your body. Lifting is critical, and the macho of youth will get you into a lot more trouble than the wisdom of age...if you listen to that wisdom of your body. The most important wisdom is when you are tired, stop. When it hurts, stop. When you kneel, use pads.

The other wisdom is a hot tub. It saves my back and loosens my muscles. For us it's not optional, it's a necessity. The plus side of very physical jobs is we don't spend money on a gym, stay in shape, and make money at the same time!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Funny you should mention aches and pains. Knee is in pain now.

We enjoy on our sides, in a sort of modified arrangement, as I end up all over the bed for some reason (I never could "lie still" hehehe). Dan enters me from behind, while sort of on our sides, me bent forward, or either scissoring our legs between each others at semi right angles. Might have to demonstrate, as it's hard to describe.

If I sat on top, Dan would also be screaming, but probably in pain. hehehe. I"M KIDDING!

Other positions:

Me sitting on him on the couch, facing the same direction and me holding onto the coffee table (he can also still see the TV that way, what a bonus)

Doggie style, and all its modifications and variations continues to be a favorite of mine.

My feet on his shoulders (this happens with various guys, and the height differences make for interesting angles as well), and sometimes both feet on one shoulder, or one leg up one leg down.

Sigh. The possibilities.

It's also fun IN the water, a pool or whatever...no knee pain at all there!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LOL, it looks like we won't be there. We couldn't find any blue trunks, LOL. We're off to Key West in a few days.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
You like to suffer, you pain slut! LOL! You gonna ditch us again at Halloween in Ft. Lauderdale?

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
A good soak in a hot tub of water before a major session works wonders too. When it's just a quickie, we just suffer through it, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: Assume the Position