Assume the Position : Swingers Discussion 1153211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAssume the Position
TOPIC: Assume the Position
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was right there with you until the phrase "man and womankind" and then I giggled.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
How about lady's sweet ass on the edge of the bed, legs up and apart while guy stands between, picks up legs at knees, finds his target, and then uses his brains to seek a large variety of thrust/withdraw positions, over time. After that, flip the lady on her knees, find the mark, and sink it home again. AAAHHHHH! He can hold her sweet ass at her gorgiously soft hips, pull her into his thrusts, paddle her if she wants, and all in all, enjoy the wonders of man and womankind. When exhausted, the guy stands still while the lady goes to work like a wild thing on the end of a magic wand. Boy! am I glad I'm a senior.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Gosh, Gina -- could I be teacher's pet? Hmmm?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(564 posts)
chimera...would love to have you as my "student"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Have never really given much thought to this but would have to say upon the bed, the fem below, with legs outstretched and resting upon my shoulders. My hands extended to grip the headboard for more meaningful thrusts nad eyes looking directly into each others to enjoy their pleasure as well as my own.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
I tend to look around for a desk or table that is groin high. Very comfortable for me since I am standing and my wife or partner can lie on there backs and drape their legs against my shoulders. I look for a cushion or pillow when the surface is hard although sometimes the excitement is enough to mitigate the need.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Whew, Gina! Have never tried that position. don't think its even covered in the Kama Sutra! that would sure be a test of her flexibility and his rigidity. It reminds me of the warnings on commercials..."This stunt was performed by expert professionals"......or "don't try this at home".... I will have to discuss this with Mrs. Chim and see what kind of response I get. Any chance you could conduct a workshop on this? Hmmmmmm?? Mr. Chim

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(564 posts)
Okay, I'm a pre senior then, huh? Only a couple more years, and then you can tip me over (isn't that a song).

Nice position from our party on Sat. night: The guy was kneeling and I had my feet on his shoulders, nothing new there, and a great position. Then I stretched my legs out straight, put both my feet on his right shoulder, and crossed my legs tight. He held onto my ankles or calves while ramming into me from that angle. Was VERY hot and a nice tight position. We got into other ones as well, all good.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
To DiamondGirl---Hitting 40 is NOT approaching seniorhood.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Been there, done that Diamondgirl. Thanks for the laugh, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Assume the Position