Assume the Position : Swingers Discussion 115321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAssume the Position
TOPIC: Assume the Position
Created by: JuliaRebecca
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let's face it ... As we grow older, while the spirit may be willing, often the flesh is - well - mortal. No, I'm not talking here about ED, I'm talking about those aches and pains that crept up on us when we weren't looking - bad backs, twisted knees, a bit of arthritis in the hands, that old shoulder injury that never quite healed - and are making all aspects of our life a challenge.

So, how do you party through the pain? Have you found positions that are a bit easier on those backs and knees? If so, will you share them?

Julia

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
After my 2nd kidney surgery my doctor said . My doctor looked at me ( he's in his late 60's early 70's )and said. You? You need to stay on the bottom and try not breaking any of your former records.

Just had my 3rd kidney surgery last Friday. Can't wait to get back in shape and get the party started again.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Sex/orgasms works like the best analgesic in the world for me. I use sex to STOP headaches! ha.

The most agile swing partner we have is 60 years old and a dancer...she can really really move that body.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Wow after rreading the responses,what are these people going to do when they are in their 60's & 70's,if they think 40's & 50's are old?We still enjoy most positions & get excited enough to forget aches & pains during sex & were only in our 60's.

Hastings On Hudson NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
one-two-thrust, one-two-thrust, sounds good, you can sign us up for that class. Mr.EvilleMd

Earleville MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
*shakes her head trying to get the picture of the nursing home residents "doing it"* that is pretty funny.

I personally prefer to be on top and do most of the work, nothing better than a good aerobic workout.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
I think this is soooo funny. I have a picture in my mind of a senior center, and everyone is lining for their pills and streching exercises, and then everyone goes to have sex. God, does anyone remember when you could do it in the back seat of a car and the only thing you worried about was the cops. If i tried that now someone would have to call 9-1-1 and get the EMT's with a backboard and neck brace. I can hear the Dr. now, What happend here? EMT, Trying to have sex in a car, OH NO! when are these old farts going to learn? they just dont bend like they used to. That just kinda flashed through my mind, Guess its just me. Mr. EvilleMd.

Earleville MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yoga makes me (M) feel years younger, plus strengthening core.

We have a padded swing I recently made that is convertible for a variety of great bondage and vanilla positions. Definitely lots of low-impact fun!

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
The banana a day is also good for glucose absorption.

Stretching helps too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You might try eating a banana each day for the potassium.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3816 posts)
I would try a multi vitamin with minerals, this was suggested to me about 5 years ago when I was getting bad cramps in my legs by a NP and it made mine go away.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Assume the Position