Am I a Female Cuckhold? : Swingers Discussion 241620
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAm I a Female Cuckhold?
TOPIC: Am I a Female Cuckhold
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently we met with some LS friends that were visiting. They are almost ten years older than us; but both are in very good physical shape. As the evening came to a close, the husband informed me that he is having a lot of issues in the penile area and just isn't into the play anymore! But I knew that my husband and his wife were hot for each other! You could feel the sexual tension between them. So, I told the wife and my husband to just go for it! They went into the bedroom and had their fun. The other husband and myself kept talking about TV shows, books we enjoy and drinking our wine. It was actually very pleasant. We all had a good time that evening; and I really didn't mind my husband having a good time with the other wife!! I was happy they had a good time! I was not jealous, hurt, nothing. We will continue to see this couple, because we do enjoy them outside of the bedroom. But, I think we will let my husband and his wife have the sexual pleasure. So, what do you call that? It wasn't "taking one for the team", or not taking one for the team! LOL! Guess I have become, at least with this couple; a female cuckhold!?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A couple of points - first: the term "cuckold" was traditionally applied to the husband of an adulterous wife, only in the past several years has it been used to describe a husband who is sexually stimulated by his wife's affair with others - either with his attendance or not -- but, in any case, you aren't a cuckold of any stripe, dear. Point the 2nd: As we age, it is going to become more and more common for one partner or the other to become less active, or drop out of the game altogether for any of several reasons - loss of interest, medical issues, etc. Soooo, what is a remaining active partner to do? If the inactive spouse is willing, would erstwhile swinging partners cut the still interested one some slack and have it on with him or her? To me, this is way closer to Christian charity than a lot of what passes for it these days. Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
BillnSusie,

Your reply in our book was right on target. Excellent.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Its bullshit that we have to label everything. Sounds more like some old friends got together, 2 people had a nice evening chatting and the other couple had a nice evening sexually. we have had many swim parties and camp outs, holiday weekends where one of us went our own way for some fun while the other had their own fun. Who wrote it that couples must only swap with other couples? I guess if that's the way you play, so be it but don't think it is the only way to play. Why the hell would you find it necessary to put a name on everything and everyone. Don't you get tired of living in a pigeon hole?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(525 posts)
The way I (female) see it, you did something very nice and caring for the other wife. More and more of us may find ourselves in this position as we age (hate it, but it is what it is).

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(445 posts)
While you'll find both "cuckquen" and "cucquean" on the internet (2000-3000 entries for each in a Google search), the correct spelling is cuckquean (167,000 entries, and more importantly, an entry in the OED).

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(270 posts)
Well, the technical term is Cuckquen. As with cuckholds, the range of involvement by the partner goes from submissive humiliation to passive acceptance to active involvement in recruiting partners for your partner. Try googling tumblr cuckquen.

Fremont CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well it has happened a few times that My MRS had the hots for a guy of a couple and I, the male did not wish to do the female half. But like you Irish, we sat and talked, had some drinks and generally had a GREAT time while the wife had hers. I, like you do NOT get jealous when the wife plays alone, as long as I/We know the couple or male and I am present. Close by.....LOL

Mr.P

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
It is called Loving your husband and wanting him to have fun. I would do the same thing George

Royal Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
@hotirish in a word you two progressed to being "swungers" lol

haha "swunger" : a swinger that still enjoys the company of other said swingers.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I think female cucks would participate, sounds like you were just entertaining the hubby of the other couple.. IMHO

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Am I a Female Cuckhold