Age preference - a study of SLS friends : Swingers Discussion 1757741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAge preference - a study of SLS friends
TOPIC: Age preference - a study of SLS friends
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So where are the older women in the NYC area who would like a like age partner?

New York NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Interesting data. We wonder why, even with the early 60 year old crowd, the maximum age usually requested is 65. Do people in their 50's and 60's think that when couples passes their 66th birthday, that everything quits working? We are in better shape than many of our friends who are 15 to 20 years years younger than we are. If you could see the constant smile on my face, you would know my husband's equipment still works fine!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
not much luck down my way the only time is in the winter when we get the winter texans down here

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
here a joke; they ask men in thier 20 what a set of tits was. way up here. in there 40 and they said about here a little below sriaght out .In there 60s and showed above the tummy. men in there 80 and they said any thing above there kneesbubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
most poeple dont want any body 10 or more years older than they are. but like to have some body 20 to 30 years younger, me I likem all. at my age its hard [ get that hard] to get somebody older then me. do it while I can[need help]as long as it stays upbubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I know this is a little out of place in this forum, being only 26, but personally, I prefer an older partner to a younger one. Mostly, this is a personal attraction, but I also find older females to be better lovers than there younger counterparts. I have been with a few ladies much older than me, an I am definitely aware of the difference, both in their personal maturity and talents.

Most mature women prefer someone in their general age group, as well as younger females that prefer the same. However, there are always some that prefer those who are younger or older than them, with younger men usually being dismissed by older women.

If you think this post is out of place, I apologize, but I just saw the forum and thought I would post my two cents.

Kent WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't read much into this, it only indicates older swingers are on the down slope of the bell curve. Statistically most other swingers are younger then us, therefore most swinger friends will be younger then us.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(157 posts)
SLS > Groups > "St. Louis Area Over-50 Swinging Couples" is a nice group of 50+ committed couples that hosts both monthly house parties and monthly M&G's. Right now up to 32 member couples. Parties are small and friendly, typically anywhere from 4 to 12 couples attending (usually closer to 4 or 5). House party invitations are made by the party hosts to couples who have been 'verified' as for real. This protects everyone's privacy and safety. You can find all of the guidelines on the groups SLS page.

Jack n Darlene

Username hidden
(786 posts)
And just where might a still interested couple meet with others of the same inclination in the STL/Metro area?

Is there a group?

Mascoutah IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
VRB ... we can understand your decision to not restrict membership and have attended several groups like that. It's been our experience that, over time, the younger members tend to crowd out the older couples though. We've been told point-blank to not bother returning because we're not young enough or hot enough and the younger members now considered it 'their group'. We've also seen the younger set form cliques so tight that the entire group died when non-clique members just got pushed aside and stopped coming. That's one big reason why we restricted membership to 50-and-over couples. With the response that we've seen here, there seems to be more than a few other mature couples who no longer want to bother with the drama and headgames that youngsters can introduce.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: Age preference - a study of SLS friends