Age preference - a study of SLS friends : Swingers Discussion 175774101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAge preference - a study of SLS friends
TOPIC: Age preference - a study of SLS friends
Created by: CuriousElders
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't like playing, including single guys, any younger than 45!! Just too weird, and we usually don't have anything in common with the younger crowd.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
I new to this site but not to the lifestyle. I am finding it difficult to connect. Can someone give me advice. Help ! Funguy

Wayne PA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We prefer those that are breathing and willing

Blue Ridge GA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
I am 67 and married to a hell of a 54 year old woman and we enjoy mfm play and much prefer guys above 50, wish some of you guys were closer.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
HI

Lets try again, hit the wrong key and the prior message got sent or lost.

I am over 60, 150 lbs, 5' 9", slim and athletic, look like 50ish with salt and pepper full head of hair, shaved below, std free, well endowed at 7.5 " and the women say I know how to use my equipment better than most. Yet, there appears to be a barrier in the minds of singles and couples under age 50 that an older male is not desireable. I understand where they may be a basis for this prejudice since most men are over weight, over bearing in attitude, not good conversationalist, and perhaps somewhat insecure. I am none of those things and well educated. I am frustrated because I do not know how to encourage the younger singles and couples to reconsider and imaging slow hands, passion, patience, foreplay is great and post coital bliss is for cuddling. I am here ladies and couples, contact me.

TOM

Spokane WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
singel male here I am 53 and have had a fantasy to be with a women over 60 since 1 was 33. itseems like all the seniors are always elsewher, any ladies over60 in tv nyc area, hey babe, let's get it on!!

and that includes posting on craigslist, and my profile here at sls. any assistance/ suggestions/ recomendations would be greatly apprciated:)

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have been seeing a woman about 10 years older than I am. Her husband is about 10 years older than she is, has health issues and can't perform. She really is a lot of fun, sexy as hell, and enjoys the playtime. I enjoy the time I spend with her and am even more satisfied knowing I might actually be helping to keep them together. She gets her needs met and there is no reason for her to leave the man she has been with for several decades. And -- you can't tell how someone is just from a number on a profile. I've met some pretty darned sexy 70 year olds.

San Jose CA

Username hidden
(24 posts)
A very interesting topic. We belong to a similar private group that meets in the Annapolis/Ft. Meade, Maryland area. The group began as an Over 50 group, and has grown to well over 100 folks. We have now removed the age designation, because of interest by younger folks, i.e., mostly in their 40s. I am hoping that they won't be trying to take over the group, as was previously mentioned. The age removal was only in the last two months, so, nothing untoward has happened yet. Interestingly, we have only played with folks younger than ourselves, as we haven't encountered anyone older in our area. We'd be happy to play with older, but, a connection would have to occur, as it would in any other instance. As far as younger, we also feel that anyone at my wife's youngest child's age, would be our lower limit.

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(18 posts)
So where are the older women in the NYC area who would like a like age partner?

New York NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Interesting data. We wonder why, even with the early 60 year old crowd, the maximum age usually requested is 65. Do people in their 50's and 60's think that when couples passes their 66th birthday, that everything quits working? We are in better shape than many of our friends who are 15 to 20 years years younger than we are. If you could see the constant smile on my face, you would know my husband's equipment still works fine!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Age preference - a study of SLS friends