Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   28 to 37 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BOTD :: With all this rain it seems a mouse had decided to take up residence in my man cave aka the garage. I noticed the rat bait I keep in there just in cause is half eaten and there are a few droppings on the floor.

Being old I'm 50 % HTOD about the fact that bastard will be moving on. Then again I'm a little sad the dumb bastard had to fuck with my shit and get got.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
BOTD::( Having to be accountable for junk food eaten. I.E. I miss my 30 somethings metabolisms...lol

@ fundamentallaw, glad that worked out for yawl. We got a little sight seeing in, but not as much as we wanted to.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
Re: FF's BOTD. The rain is steady and a damper on outdoor fun, but it sure as heck beats the wildfires in the southwest, hurricanes, and so on. We lucked out and had planned a pure vanilla family cookout, which turned into a pure vanilla family cook-in for the 4th...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
BOTD :: Crappie weather when entertaining out of town guests. Atlanta proper has so much to offer with her goings on's and festivals. As well as the mountains which are just a short drive out of town. Rain dampens things when it floods certain areas.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
BOTD :: My wife is taking for ever to get ready to nude sunbath :)

Better phrased, to leave and head for the mountains...haha

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
that's a cute pic.

Better cockblocked by merely barking, than having the cold wet nose pictured here suddenly appear at the worst of moments.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7588 posts)
BOTD: Well last night, getting cockblocked by a bulldog....That hound hates it when you close the bedroom door and will bark until one of us opens it. Doggy sitting has its drawbacks. He's a good boy tho *smile*

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
No bionics quite yet. I"M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS...right? Just torn meniscus stuff.

Allergies are my FB this week tho.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7588 posts)
Ouch, Gina... My knees hurt to but not bad enough to go bionic yet. My auntie had them done and is very pleased with the results.

BOTD :: Babysitting our daughters Bulldog this week while she is in NY for a hair show. He's a handsome kid but in his doggy teenage years and into everything. He also tears up my flowerbeds just running through them with his fat butt and giant paws.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
FF, it's nice to see that your memory isn't fading yet.

Hmm, KNEE PAIN is my bitch of the day, week, month. Soon to hopefully be fixed.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7588 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   28 to 37 of 63   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !