Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
TOPIC: AARP_crowd_**_bitch_of_the_day_!
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
71 to 80 of 81
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband says one good thing about hot flashes is that they get me to strip off my top and wave my hands at my sweaty breasts, giving him the opportunity to ogle me and make fun plans for the evening.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Generally speaking, I seem to be waking up earlier and earlier these days, unable to get back to sleep. Damn, 4 a.m. is awfully early! Even the espresso machine hasn't woken up yet! lol

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
My morning dump was born breach.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
AARP bulk mail.......even when you quit them because there isn't any real discounts to jack shit.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Being of Floridian origins. I was a flip flop barefoot kinda person and had tough feet at one time. These days they are tender as veal and things seem to jump out of nowhere to stub my toes if I go barefoot.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
My feet, I'm turning into a tender foot in my old age. My toe stubbing radar has gone kuput.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
More general aches and pains than in the past is my BOTD! Kinda sucks getting older sometimes, but it beats the alternative. I'd rather be over the hill than under it!

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
Fixing/helping one part of my body makes another part hurt.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Getting older is WAY ahead of what's in second place. Relax and enjoy.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
Gravity she's a bitch :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
71 to 80 of 81
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.