AARP crowd ** bitch of the day ! : Swingers Discussion 2075221029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   29 to 38 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BOD! Knowing that I'm eliligeable for AARP.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(86 posts)
Only can do once a night what I use to do all night

Blue Ridge GA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
The interesting things we have noticed are that (1) LS people tend to take care of themselves fairly well; (2) when in their company, we respond much more to attitude and 'joie de vivre' ('zest for life') than appearance.

Skin is just an envelope. As such, it is subject to wear-and-tear as well as the forces of gravity. For those of us who write, send, read "snail mail", we think that the envelope is a lot less important than the contents.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(436 posts)
Empty nesting part deux......early 2013 is the target date. I'm going to miss our grand daughter and the grand pup.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
Starting to loss ones car in the frigging parking lot on a regular bases.....it can be humorous and frustrating at the same time.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
How bout getting that urine tested? No doctor is going to think you are nutcase because you have a question about why something is changing.Trust me when I tell you now is the time to listen to your body.I learned my lesson 4 kidney operations later. Drinking cranberry juice is not a cure all but 64 oz of water helps.Too much coffee and tea is not a good thing since both are diuretics

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
I can piss like a race horse yet but have a knee that got screwed up bad in a work accident years ago. I can't kneel on it for more than a minute or so even on the bed. And I can't lift the wife up and down like I used to so she can do all the riding LOL

My favorite from an old timer when in my 20s was (he was about 65 at the time) what we used to do all night now takes all night to do!!! and some nights there ain't enough night to take pain breaks and start over LOL

Jamestown ND

Username hidden
(3 posts)
It's all about the PSI behind that stream of piss.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
"There's times i'll drink 2qts of tea just to get in a good piss, it feels so good it's better than sex. lol " ---------------------- Either I'm pissing wrong or you're not having the right kinda sex!? LOL

I know what you mean, someone once told me the same thing when I made a similar comment about taking a "mean whizz". :-)

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
After finally finding a pain free position to sleep and dropping into a somewhat deep slumber my arm a hand loses bllod flow and goes to sleep or the bladder fills up. I miss the sleep of youth but not so much I'm ready for perpetual sleep. Having too much fun when I'm UP!

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   29 to 38 of 52   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !