AARP crowd ** bitch of the day ! : Swingers Discussion 2075221011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope, I'm just not that into it the whole helmet thing, call me old school or whatever. I feel the same way about spandex bicycle attire. Knee pads seem even more ridiculous to me then helmets and bike pants for bicycle riding.

At best we are novice peddlers for exercise and fresh air.

Besides all that I feel like a Biker being helmets less and not PC....lol

Our grand daughter does wear a helmet, Fridays are bicycle day at her daycare, she is so damn cute on her little tricycle.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Myself and my grand kids always wear a helmet and knee pads so we don't hurt ourselves accidently(pun intended). Maybe you should learn from this latest experience.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1370 posts)
BOTD :: ouch, I took a spill yesterday on the greenway? I think that it was called. A bike trail that went for miles and miles, it was really nice and we found it more or less by accident excuse the pun.

Bruised my knee and my shoulder has a ache to it. With a side of road rash on my leg and my whining is done this morning :)

On the up side I got my pool corrected and finished putting up privacy blinds for nudist sun bathing in the back yard here at the empty nest:)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
BOTD :: yesterday more so, all this rain has yucked up our pool. I had to shock it yesterday . Our little miss come over after daycare for a sleep over and we didn't get our evening swim in :(

She is just about there learning to swim. Doggie paddle and kicking so far, it's cute too see her glee when she makes it all the way across.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
BOTD :: That poor bastard mouse didn't make it :(

BOTD 2. I really really need to update, modernize , and remodel our profile. It's been awhile and reads dated to me.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
BOTD :: With all this rain it seems a mouse had decided to take up residence in my man cave aka the garage. I noticed the rat bait I keep in there just in cause is half eaten and there are a few droppings on the floor.

Being old I'm 50 % HTOD about the fact that bastard will be moving on. Then again I'm a little sad the dumb bastard had to fuck with my shit and get got.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
BOTD::( Having to be accountable for junk food eaten. I.E. I miss my 30 somethings metabolisms...lol

@ fundamentallaw, glad that worked out for yawl. We got a little sight seeing in, but not as much as we wanted to.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Re: FF's BOTD. The rain is steady and a damper on outdoor fun, but it sure as heck beats the wildfires in the southwest, hurricanes, and so on. We lucked out and had planned a pure vanilla family cookout, which turned into a pure vanilla family cook-in for the 4th...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
BOTD :: Crappie weather when entertaining out of town guests. Atlanta proper has so much to offer with her goings on's and festivals. As well as the mountains which are just a short drive out of town. Rain dampens things when it floods certain areas.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
BOTD :: My wife is taking for ever to get ready to nude sunbath :)

Better phrased, to leave and head for the mountains...haha

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !