AARP crowd ** bitch of the day ! : Swingers Discussion 207522101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Venting for the 50 plus fora's :)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bot : I gained 15 lbs over the winter :( then spring comes and I get a year older. Wtf lol happy birthday month to the rest of you Aries out there in lurker land

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3080 posts)
BOTD :: More rain, misty soaking kinda rain. All of my flower beds are getting root rot.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3080 posts)
My pumpkin patch that I had growing for my granddaughter is a bust :( to much rain. I'm a novice gardener at best. Better luck next year.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3080 posts)
BOT-month..... Picture features of the site are out of date. Upgrades are in order SLS.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3080 posts)
That reminded me of when we were going on a cruise with my slightly older sister. The night before boarding, she fell after tripping on an upthrusted sidewalk, and spent the next 2 days telling strangers on board ship that she had bruised her boobs. It was worse when she drank, which she was doing more of since we were on board ship.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I fell on the concret sidewalk going to my Pilate's Barre class! The sidewalk had shifted and was sticking up about a couple of inches. Fell forward on my left knee and right hand. Spranged hand pretty good. But luckily, nothing broken (went to ER and had Xrays)!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(209 posts)
agh and I thought it was just my computer. Always happens when I actually have some new pics to post.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
BOTD::: The picture features of the site isn't working again.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3080 posts)
Truth be told I fell over onto the bicycle after going about 20 feet after resting at a rest stop area. Hit some sand on the cement path and old timer go boom. After my wife got over the are you alright nice, nice she proceed to laugh out loud at me.

I'm milking the I'm a bicycle crash survivor for all it's worth for the next couple of days....lol

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3080 posts)
I wear a bike helmet usually when bicycling, since often I take trails that have overhanging branches. The only time I was very grateful to be wearing one was when I had an accident while riding a Segway. When I fell, the helmet hit the pavement pretty hard, but my head was okay.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !