AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day : Swingers Discussion 2081351051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
scandle it also keeps your long legs looking awesome :0

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
ff, the route I take includes a fairly steep lake bluff, 1/10 mile long, that I can still ascend without needing to walk the bicycle up. That's the hardest part, and the rest has pretty gradual inclines. There is a very nice paved bike trail not too far away that links the small towns in my area down to Milwaukee and beyond, if I were so ambitious!

Running errands this way makes me feel rather virtuous (by saving gas) and gets me going on a decent workout. The round trip normally takes an hour.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
~smile~ I always get a kick out of the kids taking us out to dinner or lunch and paying for it. I must admit sometimes I feel a little guilty. Why I haven't a clue they can afford it. It's just cute how they insist. I have to leave the tip tho, that part they let us do :).... 8.5 miles damn that's alot. Flat or hilly area?

And Yes Having,,, your grandson should get that " cool dude smirk amongst his buddies" when you pick him up from school for sure....rock on with your bad pappa self...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
My "old lady" happy thought today is that I'll likely be able to get a nice bike ride in this morning while running errands, and an even older lady wants to join me on the 8.5 mile round trip.

Tonight our youngest daughter will be taking us out for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant she loves, and SHE will be paying! Now that's a new happy thought!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
If your happy and you know it flash your boobs :)

It's a pretty simple thread, Golf, Discounts, Parneting moments, Grand Parneting moments.......What ever your happy thoughts are that you might want to share :)

Looking forward to reading some.

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day