Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 212   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FROGGY. I love your vocabulary and creative adjectives. I think "STUPENDOUSLY FANTABULOUS" are adjectives. I'm not sure. English, vocabulary and spelling was never my stronger subjects in high school OR college. Either way, you made your point and your words hit home and made their point. A toast to you!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
@315 That's the spirit. I think I may just hit the little country beer joint about four miles down our country road from here.

@Froggy We got hit pretty good with some storms down here in South Texas last night. It looked like the worst of it was headed your way today. Hope y'all came thru it ok.

"happy thought of the day": I just filled up my SUV with gas. $2.18 per gallon. $32 to fill up (15 gal) is a hell of a lot better than $47 not too long ago.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Hey it's Friday, and it's a pay day besides. Look out Hop Sings, it's Chinese tonight

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(538 posts)
Thank you my Lady!!

Fixin' to shut down and go for a putt :) :)

You have a STUPENDOUSLY FANTABULOUS day!

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(214 posts)
great news all around for y'all.

do both!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6382 posts)
Tink's cardiac checkup went GREAT yesterday; the sun is shining; birds are singing; Bluebonnets, Mexican Hats and Indian Arrows are blooming EVERYWHERE and I'm STILL trying to decide on working on the gazebo or taking the bike for a ride :) :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(214 posts)
LOL, Yes KJ. I have had post go "poof" also. That might be good thing if it was late and I was cross eyed anyway. I would definitely wear my apron if I was cooking for you. Your photos are already "sizzling" and frying my eyeballs!!! I might need eye protection as well.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Tom love your attitude.......but almost as important, I posted a response a few hours ago and POOF gone. Said I didn't know how I missed this thread for three whole days and that you can Fry for me any day ....but please be sure to wear an apron just in case, I ummmm, well you know

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
"Happy thought of the day". I'm 63 years young. I've always been an upbeat kinda guy. But, like everyone else I have hit my bumps in the road. About 15 years ago I came to realize this one thing in life.>>> My attitude is the ONLY thing in my life that I have TOTAL control over.I have no control over anything else. Yes, like everyone, I sometimes have to make hard decisions and choices based on the situation, circumstances, resources and personal desires and hope I don't get thrown a curve ball. Life's external stimuli and tragedies can stimulate and trigger a wide range of emotions. Hurt, anger, sorrow, worry, confusion, etc. All of which does influences out personal outlook on different things. However, I don't have to and wont let it change my positive attitude. A negative attitude is the breeding ground and the perfect incubator for misery. No thank you. I don't deal well with misery.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
srsswing. Getting old is a good thing. Think of the alternative. This story goes out to KellyJean. I fancy myself a fair cook. I do most of the cooking for my family since I'm retired and they work. I'm not the "galloping gourmet" but not too bad since we are country folk and eat mostly wild game that we harvest. You have to be creative with recipes sometimes. (yes, We all have all of our teeth. We ain't that country) As a nudist I guess I give a whole new definition/ dimension to the term "Naked Chef". As a word to the wise, I don't recommend frying bacon, frozen french fries or anything else that splatters grease without wearing an apron. It's not "manly" to wear one but it can avoid serious burns. I now have one that is made of camouflage material. Not that I need to protect my masculinity, but aprons with flowers just don't seem right when I'm cooking chicken fried wild hog steak or venison back strap.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 212   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day