Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP_crowd***Happy_thought_of_the_day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
41 to 50 of 313
User Details are only visible to members.
Nudist, Years ago a story from my plumber. He was called to a home for a backed up septic tank. He tells the story. When he opened the tank cover and the husband owner standing there. He see the top of the full tank is covered with condoms. He says to the husband owner, "that's your problem the condoms". The husband owner says, "I DON'T USE ANY".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
@Nudist: Now that's some funny shit! LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Several years ago I woke up early one Saturday morning. My beautiful wife was still sleeping. I dressed quietly and eased out the door into the garage. I hitched up my boat to the truck, hit the remote for the garage door and I was off to the lake. The weather was terrible!!! Cold, windy, raining with sleet mixed in it. As I was driving, I turned on the radio for a weather report. It said the weather was going to be like that all day. CRAP!!! I turned around and headed back home. I slipped back into the house, quietly undressed, eased back into bed and snuggled up to my sleeping wife's warm backside. I had loving on my mind. I started kissing her on the nap of her neck and reached around and cupped one of her breast in my hand. I softly whispered in my wife's ear: "The weather is miserable outside." She giggled, pushed her warm body back against mine and said: "I know. Can you believe my stupid ass husband is out fishing in that shit?"

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1711 posts)
I'm going with #7 :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Kelly gets the prize for that one!!! ;-)

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1711 posts)
@Kelly: I second BigDuke's post.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
OMG ,That is so funny Kelly

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
Love making tips for seniors:

1. Put on your glasses. Double check that your partner is actually in bed with you.

2. Set timer for 2 minutes, in case you doze off in the middle.

3. Set the mood with lighting. Turn them ALL OFF!

4. Make sure you put 911 on your speed dial before you begin.

5. Write partner's name on your hand in case you can't remember.

6. Make all the noise you want. The neighbors are deaf too.

7. If it works, call everyone you know with the good news.

8. Don't even think about trying it twice

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
@Kelly: I didn't even know I had gone through the "change." My doctor had to draw blood to check my levels to confirm it actually happened. Thank God, my pussy still gets wet w/o lube and I don't have painful intercourse when I have it and NEVER a hot flash. Once I drank soy and thought I had a flash. That was the last time I drank soy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Kelly......bt and I have a cure for your lost desire.............. :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
41 to 50 of 313
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.