Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 212   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No trips for me to Painesville then? :-(

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10183 posts)
Other some aches pain and a bit of cancer being old is much easier then being young. No kids in the house to worry about anymore, no college tuition to pay, set in a career, comfortable with what you are... Lotta good time ahead and hopefully no debilitating diseases for many years.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Other some aches pain and a bit of cancer being old is much easier then being young. No kids in the house to worry about anymore, no college tuition to pay, set in a career, comfortable with what you are... Lotta good time ahead and hopefully no debilitating diseases for many years.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(177 posts)
The Golden Notebook sounds like a book worth reading.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(376 posts)
Line from The Golden Notebook

“A heavy date requires a slow day beforehand and a preparatory nap.”

spoken like a true sexagenarian

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
Sounds wonderful, Tom! I'm glad you had such a terrific day.

My HTOTD is that we saw some seniors even older than we are in concert last night. I am always amazed how professional musicians can still rock it even in their 60's and beyond. Crosby, Stills and Nash were awesome last night in Milwaukee!

Related to that, it was nice to see that not all of the people enjoying the concert were of my generation. Apparently their parents taught them well. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10028 posts)
"HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY"??? WOW, I could write a book here right now. Beautiful South Texas hill country spring evening with the best friends ever. SLS to boot!! Drinks, outdoor grilled steak dinner, more drinks and then some hot, hot, hot play time indoors!!! Back out to the gazebo to relax with a couple of more drinks. Drive home looking at a beautiful full moon with a zillion stars. Took another shower to get ready for bed then went outside to listen to the tree frogs and crickets sing. Awesome day!! I'm flying out from San Antonio, Tx to San Diego, Ca Tuesday to meet up with another long time SLS friend couple at a nudist resort for the week. How could life get ant better????

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(466 posts)
KJ. Awesome quote. #10 seriously hits home with me!!! I never considered myself into "witchcraft", but that's a good point. That's why I quit playing golf. I still curse at times but don't hit the ground with sticks. Breaking clubs hitting the ground got to be too expensive for my golf game. "Tiger" could not afford my game with his "hand-me-downs".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(466 posts)
KJ, you are living proof that BOTH parts of #9 are possible :)

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(214 posts)
These seem to belong here rather than the "general" threads, enjoy (LOVE #10)

ABOUT GROWING OLDER...

First ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Second ~ The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Third ~ Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

Fourth ~ When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.

Fifth ~ You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

Sixth ~ I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.

Seventh ~ One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it's such a nice change from being young.

Eighth ~ One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.

Ninth ~ Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

Tenth ~ Long ago, when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf.

And, finally ~ If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old.

~ Will Rogers

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 212   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day