Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   40 to 49 of 125   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All this talk of stiff shafts is making me think about finding the nearest ball washer. Unfortunately, she's busy driving right now.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9395 posts)
Oh I'm sure we play with a stiff shaft!! :)

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Wonderful, just as long as the Mrs and I won't have to stand around too long listening to you two talk about how flexible your shafts are.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
@ KellyJean

We are definitely going to plan a trip to NC. I've been there once to play at Pinehurst however my real playing partner, my lovely wife Jude, wasn't along :(. Next time she'll be with me and we would love to challenge the Sultans of Swing!!

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
@Imgame

Too bad you aren't in NC we have many foursomes as well as foursomes. Keep looking it'll happen. Our best ball team name 'Sultans of Swing'

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
We are newbies regarding the forums but have been active in the lifestyle for three years. Let me tell you it's been an incredible ride (so to speak). One of the adventures we are looking four is to enjoy a foursome, no not that kind of foursome, we've experienced that! We are looking for a nice couple who enjoys a golfing foursome that might just progress into the real swinging foursome. It seems lots of folks enjoy motorcycles, camping, boating and sex, but we are having difficulty finding swinging golfing partners. Are there any golfing swinging seniors?

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Sign on my old CMSGt's desk "Every day you wake up on the right side of the grass is a good day!"

Today was such a day :)

Froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Your welcome nudist, glad you are enjoying the read of the thread.

OT :) starting putting porch plants backout side today. Spring like weather seems to be here for the long term.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4506 posts)
First of all, I haven't been very active in "forums". Nothing against it. But, I ran across this thread and glad I did. I have read it from beginning to end. Very good. Thank you "finger"!! It's refreshing to see how lives parallel in different ways. Tragedies, ups and downs, blessings, families, etc etc etc. I have had a taste of most things discussed here. Some more, some less.

Parenting and grand parenting has been a challenge but rewarding experience for me. Foster parenting too. Loosing a son/daughter is the most tragic thing that a parent can endure. No matter how/why it happens.

Now enjoying retirement. Growing older is very popular. If not, why is the whole world trying to achieve it??? I'm not real fond of the alternative.

My youngest grandchild turned 14 three days ago. He is 6' 1" and one hell of an athlete. I had the pleasure of coaching his baseball team last season. Along with my son and his other grandfather. We went from last place to winning the Championship. Yeah, I'm bragging a little bit.(grin) I'm blessed with 4 well adjusted grandkids.

"Happy thought of the day">>> Everyday is a good day....some are just better then others!!!! Next happy thought>>> I live in south Texas. Fairly close to "SexusNTexas". They will verify that the weather has sucked for the past month but spring is just around the corner. Trees are starting to bud out. Time to enjoy getting naked outdoors!!! BIG SMILES.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
@bigduke sounds like a blast. Enjoy the warm sun, cold drinks and fun people :)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4506 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   40 to 49 of 125   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day