Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 193   End
User Details are only visible to members.
These seem to belong here rather than the "general" threads, enjoy (LOVE #10)

ABOUT GROWING OLDER...

First ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Second ~ The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Third ~ Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

Fourth ~ When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.

Fifth ~ You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

Sixth ~ I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.

Seventh ~ One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it's such a nice change from being young.

Eighth ~ One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.

Ninth ~ Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

Tenth ~ Long ago, when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf.

And, finally ~ If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old.

~ Will Rogers

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1799 posts)
FROGGY. I love your vocabulary and creative adjectives. I think "STUPENDOUSLY FANTABULOUS" are adjectives. I'm not sure. English, vocabulary and spelling was never my stronger subjects in high school OR college. Either way, you made your point and your words hit home and made their point. A toast to you!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(170 posts)
@315 That's the spirit. I think I may just hit the little country beer joint about four miles down our country road from here.

@Froggy We got hit pretty good with some storms down here in South Texas last night. It looked like the worst of it was headed your way today. Hope y'all came thru it ok.

"happy thought of the day": I just filled up my SUV with gas. $2.18 per gallon. $32 to fill up (15 gal) is a hell of a lot better than $47 not too long ago.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Hey it's Friday, and it's a pay day besides. Look out Hop Sings, it's Chinese tonight

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(386 posts)
Thank you my Lady!!

Fixin' to shut down and go for a putt :) :)

You have a STUPENDOUSLY FANTABULOUS day!

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
great news all around for y'all.

do both!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5859 posts)
Tink's cardiac checkup went GREAT yesterday; the sun is shining; birds are singing; Bluebonnets, Mexican Hats and Indian Arrows are blooming EVERYWHERE and I'm STILL trying to decide on working on the gazebo or taking the bike for a ride :) :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
LOL, Yes KJ. I have had post go "poof" also. That might be good thing if it was late and I was cross eyed anyway. I would definitely wear my apron if I was cooking for you. Your photos are already "sizzling" and frying my eyeballs!!! I might need eye protection as well.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Tom love your attitude.......but almost as important, I posted a response a few hours ago and POOF gone. Said I didn't know how I missed this thread for three whole days and that you can Fry for me any day ....but please be sure to wear an apron just in case, I ummmm, well you know

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1799 posts)
"Happy thought of the day". I'm 63 years young. I've always been an upbeat kinda guy. But, like everyone else I have hit my bumps in the road. About 15 years ago I came to realize this one thing in life.>>> My attitude is the ONLY thing in my life that I have TOTAL control over.I have no control over anything else. Yes, like everyone, I sometimes have to make hard decisions and choices based on the situation, circumstances, resources and personal desires and hope I don't get thrown a curve ball. Life's external stimuli and tragedies can stimulate and trigger a wide range of emotions. Hurt, anger, sorrow, worry, confusion, etc. All of which does influences out personal outlook on different things. However, I don't have to and wont let it change my positive attitude. A negative attitude is the breeding ground and the perfect incubator for misery. No thank you. I don't deal well with misery.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 193   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day