Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 212   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tom its Inez please call me that ok Thank you

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1369 posts)
Thank you guys I guess Kelly Jean and I are lucky

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1369 posts)
Absolutely agreed bigduke. The same applies to the Ms bigduke. If either you or KellyJean could spare a few bottles of water from your fountain of youth (that it looks like you must have found) I'll gladly pay for shipping and handling. I need it!!!

"Happy thought of the day": I woke up this morning. That means the day is off to a good start.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
all you girls are only 39+ and getting lovlier every day

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9499 posts)
Kelly jean your a foxy looking women at any age ,go for it

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1369 posts)
Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it. (HA not on this site you won't LMSOAO)

One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it's such a nice change from being young.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. ~Margaret Atwood

@ Tom glad you had such a fantastic time

@ LaneHenry keep on keepin on

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
AMEN lanehenry!!! The rest of you guys too!!!! Happy thought of the day>>> I just got home from a week's vacation in the Laguna/Campo mountains. Southern California, 4 miles north of the Mexican border. De Anza Springs (nudist ) Resort visiting long time SLS friends who live there. Weather sucked, cold and windy, but what the hell. Mountain hiking, indoor(warm) water aerobics, hot tub and one warm sunny day by the outdoor pool and beautiful mountain scenery. Best of all, great companionship with "old nudist/sls friends". No phone signal at all. No computers. Just peace, harmony, beauty and open spaces. ( but, I wouldn't want to live there. I'm a Texas boy)

S.California is a long way from San Antonio, Tx. I'm refreshed, but wore out and sore as hell. Tired, but pumped at the same time. I can't wait to do it all again. Next time I will wait until it is warmer though. Plus, I need to start working out more before I go. I'll bet I sleep until noon tomorrow. My body is still on California time. :)

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
well I am 64 years old, outlast my military years, had a fight with cancer 18 years ago and beat it, thank god they caught it before it spread,I got a phd in the school of hard knocks, but I still here kicking life in the ass every day> Have a few minor medically problem but who donot.I live each day to the fullest.Too bad I lost my late wife two years ago, I still miss her so much, but she is in a better place with no pain and hurting.I alwys said the good dieyounger and the bad live forever.. Well I got nothing to complain about. I still on the outside of the grave, and can see the sun every morning, I thank my higher power for letting me have a extra day.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Bandp69' Right on.

Downey CA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 212   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day