AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day : Swingers Discussion 2081351021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersAARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thxs for the kind words mrs sav , your description of your experiences with FB is what it should be and was in the beginning. But now since it is mainstream and almost as identifying as a social security number. Not quite the same, one being mandatory and one not but close IMO. But I'm sure you get my jest, it's not used as you do more times then not. Turning it off does provide solace and silence much like not watching the evening news if one just isn't interested in negativity.

We are blessed our two daughters and grand daughter live here within driving distance. We get to be grand parents every weekday taking little miss to daycare since it doesn't open before her momma starts work.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
FF I am so sorry about your son, nothing could be more difficult than to loose a child.

HT: I love my Face Book, every day is a magical surprise of glimpses of what my kids and grand kids are doing right at that moment. To "see" the moment as it is happening makes me feel like I am right there with them for a brief moment. Distance is hard, Face Book brings us all together. As much as I enjoy actually speaking to my kids that isn't always realistic .FB and text are their way of keeping in touch. If it means daily contact with them I will take it ! The first thing I do each morning,even before checking my email for work is check in on FB and scroll quickly though looking for some little tidbit hidden there on their life at the moment. A new picture of one of my grandsons and a cup off coffee I'm set for the day lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
HTOD:: Not having a active facebook page anymore. The mood of the nation is just angry. I'm glad I don't have to deal with it on facebook too. I know it is just a social media tool to be used for fun, but the intrusive vile people post to sway opinion gets to be a bit much.

I deactivated it not to long after we lost our son 18 months ago and just buried my head in the sand for awhile ignoring the world at large. The hurt is still there but I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel this days :) refocused and recharged in general about all the stuff worthy of attention.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
HOTD ::) DVR's, and Netflixs

Netflixs is my treadmill timer, The DVR is about as cool a invention as sliced toast was in it's day....lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
@ fundamentalaw yes they are. Dating myself, but for some strange reason they just remind me of Mel Brooks type of humor. Lots of word play and puns.

"They" being the group of Aussie's I have engaged in online via instagram and have been at those M&G photo ops. Are a fun bunch to be around.

HTOD :} going to sun our buns up in Dawsonville for the day.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
Aussie folks are great! Such a fun-loving bunch.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Awesome evening, meet the aussies. Without TMI got to go aboard a tour bus. Great fun lots of laughs. Being a student of words, it cracks me up their use of the C-word. It's usage meaning isn't the same as ours. It's heard out of context yet said in context almost every sentence when cutting up and joking, I know that makes no sense.

HTOD :: Heading into the holiday week with Florida guests coming and Frankster goes home Monday.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
Cool beans.....always nice to read fresh positive postings.

HTOD ::) My wildflower beds are busting out with new growth. I'm all over it on insta gram with #plantlife

Also there are some Aussie folks here in the US that have a bunch of Atlanta followers, that I believe we are all going to have a meet an greet.

** if your reading this on the free feed and know me from insta gram ...holla lol it will be our little inside joke.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
We are happily married for 31+ years, still in love, and communicate about anything and everything. Our daughter likes the fact that we are happily married, still in love and have fun with ourselves and even with "special friends" aka playmates.

We might be a small family, but we are more functional than many larger ones.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
HT today - I had a wonderful morning shopping with my youngest daughter and she bought lunch for both of us afterward. She is happier than I've seen her in a while, better directed, doing both volunteer work that she finds fulfilling and continuing to work part time. Life is good!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day