Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 212   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kelly I hope you tipped him well or at least sucked his tip

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9171 posts)
I recently took some of Maxine's advice, she said:

"The key to a nice looking lawn is a good mower, I recommend one who is muscular and shirtless"

These days, the view is much nicer out my window, oh the lawn looks good too.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2088 posts)
Never heard of an "air bag equipped belt" before. Plus I gave up on "trying all those crazy positions". My contortionist days are over. I let gravity work for me instead of against me.

But, "all silliness aside", if there is a safety device that offers protection for our "fall risk seniors" I think it's wonderful.

Back to the "silliness>>> Maybe the idea came from one of us seniors watching the workout videos with those young sexy girls leaning over and rolling around on those big inflatable rubber balls. That's food for thought.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
For those seniors who are intent on trying all those crazy positions, I just learned of a new protective device for 'fall risk' seniors - an air-bag equipped belt.

All silliness aside, this really is a GREAT invention for the prevention and protection of falls.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2088 posts)
Laughing at myself and some of the stupid s#*t that I have done in my life is a lot more fun than condemning the stupid s#*t acts of others.

The "others" could care less about my opinion of there actions. As for me, I can't turn back the hands of time. All I can do is laugh at some of my stupid acts I have done and be thankful that I survived them.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
@KJ>>>>LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
Ah Tom, always full of compliments. Never change

Today the DMV saw fit to let me keep driving for another eight years......fun thing is the last time I went to my doctor, he examined me, with a concerned look he asked if I had a driver’s license. I told him yes and handed it to him. He took scissors out of the drawer, cut the license into pieces, and threw them in the waste basket, saying, ‘You won’t need this anymore,’ so I thanked him and left! And drove straight to the DMV for another one.

I dread the day someone tries to take my license away....Dad is 94 and still using his every day. I stay off his road !!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2088 posts)
No problem Tom

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1050 posts)
Sorry Inez. I didn't know but now I do. Thanks

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(480 posts)
Tom its Inez please call me that ok Thank you

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1050 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 212   End
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day