Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
TOPIC: AARP_crowd***Happy_thought_of_the_day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
21 to 30 of 352
User Details are only visible to members.
The happiest thought of the day--while the vanilla world seems to have taken leaves of its senses, we find ourselves strongly anchored in our family and our lifestyle friends.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Welcome to the club and to the Forums, AddMe4Fun ! I hope you find great success in this adventure.

Mrs. Scandle

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Happy as all get out to be retired and still horny. Just found the Senior Forum will have to check back in!

Adrian MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
@Tigg... Right on spot!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
Very creative Scandle. We'd love to see a pic :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2882 posts)
Thank you, Tiggr! I hope to get a picture of that creation posted here soon so you can see what I mean. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
scandle sweety.............you will always be eyecandy :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
My happy thought is that last night we had a blast at our 31st LS hotel takeover party. I had created a "bra" out of Mardi Gras beads which garnered lots and lots of compliments - even at the rather mature and fun age of 58! Now I know what being eye candy feels like. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Just curious if there is any good or better place or venue to meet senior's .. I am a single male interested in couples or a single female who would enjoy visiting a resort or two and possibly a club... I am in South West Florida

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Tom ,you and Kelly should do a standup act together ,you two have the best jokes really I love them

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9019 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
21 to 30 of 352
TOPIC: AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.